Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (21 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if nick reported that we were going for dzeko you'd be offering to drain his precious bodily fluids, too. such a whore.
Wrong. Mark would PM me something like that. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 08:57 ----------

Mark, Badass, Jenna, Nick, Melo, Dule, even you :hustini:

I don't care who gurus, as long as we are linked with quality players, and end up getting them :D
That damn hamster wheel :sergio:

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Wrong. Mark would PM me something like that. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 08:57 ----------

That damn hamster wheel :sergio:
I wonder why that hamster wheel emot is associated with your tuz name? :confused2
And who's sergio, hector, haddad junior, claire, and the others?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder why that hamster wheel emot is associated with your tuz name? :confused2
And who's sergio, hector, haddad junior, claire, and the others?
Sergio is Charlie Sheen. :D

I asked Mark to give me an emoticon with my name and he found the fucking hamster wheel, that's how my name got stuck to it...he thought it would be funny. It works though. :seven:

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 09:43 ----------

so long we dont tell him of Hustini's plans to kidknapp Cavani and swap him with Dzeko
Fuck...foiled again.

Back to the drawing board.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 09:44 ----------

:edit: I would take Cavani gladly...for Dzeko I'd drop to my knees. :weee:

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Sergio is Charlie Sheen. :D

I asked Mark to give me an emoticon with my name and he found the fucking hamster wheel, that's how my name got stuck to it...he thought it would be funny. It works though. :seven:

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 09:43 ----------

Fuck...foiled again.

Back to the drawing board.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 09:44 ----------

:edit: I would take Cavani gladly...for Dzeko I'd drop to my knees. :weee:
Ok thanks. :D

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
cavani is Juve's best possible replacement of Matri.
Fixed for accuracy :drill:

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 07:52 ----------

this time not :D
now we have CL and cavani loves italy.
If we had the Class of Cavani at CF this season I think we would have probably 10 more points than we do today. I love Matri and have learned to love Vucinic but they miss so many chances that a world class striker like Cavani would absolutely kill. With our mid field playing in sync like they do and Pirlo's passinb ability it would be absolute magic to have Cavani with us next year! ::tuttosport::

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Thnx god we had great season,and Conte made me to feel like this .
I don't give a fuck about transfer market,becuase i was so disappointed with Dzeko,Aguero,but this year i don't give a fuck as long Conte is here:heart:,and i'm not even excited about Cavani or other players(Suarez,RvP,Lavezzi,Jojo) we have been linked with,becuase mercato teached me not to .
Anyway i would be happy if we menage to get WC Player.

I won't bitch for any player who Conte wants,yeah we have CHL&Stadium but still Shitty has alot of :money: .

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I've heard a few people mention how he admired Juve growing up, was he a fan or what? Also, is there a quote somebody could post?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I want us to face Shitty next year in the CL soooo badly! I wanna be place in the same group as them! Can you imagine, Aguero and Dzeko being MANHANDLED by Chiello, Barza and even BonBon ffs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)