Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (29 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Why would he leave for Chelsea when they won't have Champions League football?
They still have the chance for CL football, and Napoli still have a chance to qualify as well. On top of that , why would ADL sell him to their direct league rivals if there is a bigger bid from other clubs namely Chelsea and Man C. PSG might join the fray as well. The players will is one , so does the club who sells will have a some say as well. It's not going to be clear cut for us to sign him.

This mercato, will see if Marotta does dare to splash the cash on a single singing. He hasn't done so, am i'm worried if this turns out to be another Amauri.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well even if I was the 1st to post our interest in him you can have it. No green though. That'S mine. :p
You talked about our interest in him back in 2007 iirc. It was before he joined Palermo. Some youth world cup or something when he was labelled "the new Ibrahimovic".

So, Nixon, Mark beats you by half a decade, son :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You talked about our interest in him back in 2007 iirc. It was before he joined Palermo. Some youth world cup or something when he was labelled "the new Ibrahimovic".

So, Nixon, Mark beats you by half a decade, son :D
:lol: I post it the first before Mark, before Nick :stuckup: and before Badass Vidal. This summer then Alen? If we got him I deserve the guru points and not my king. He can have verratti. I have cavani :stuckup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:sergio: I was the first Andy just admit it ;)

go ahead :D you made me the guru queen so accept that I have a guru reputation. wasn't it Nick who relagated and is allowed to only predict the weather this summer ;)
no you laughed at me when i said i think we will sign Cavani this summer ;)

and i won the 'guru' competition! you should predict what colour socks im wearing instead :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:sergio: I was the first Andy just admit it ;)

go ahead :D you made me the guru queen so accept that I have a guru reputation. wasn't it Nick who relagated and is allowed to only predict the weather this summer ;)
I think that this summer you have a good shot at the trophy. Mark is past it while Badass won't have another Marcelo to help him win the guru scudetto. Nick is in serie B, Melo and Dule are out of form.
I might actually bet on you to win this year.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think that this summer you have a good shot at the trophy. Mark is past it while Badass won't have another Marcelo to help him win the guru scudetto. Nick is in serie B, Melo and Dule are out of form.
I might actually bet on you to win this year.
that is how I know you. You know I was the first for cavani.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
no you laughed at me when i said i think we will sign Cavani this summer ;)

and i won the 'guru' competition! you should predict what colour socks im wearing instead :D
No I didn't laugh, Don't change things Andy the game you discussed about in the fb was the first time we talked about cavani. I said right after that I want him.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 12:51 ----------

Doesn't count.

The competition will officially start on May 1st. Only the predictions you make from that day on will be official.
ok :donedeal: The heat is on Andy :evil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)