Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (20 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm glad my list is taking so much intention :p

I chose that ranking based on ability and pricetag. Falcao was bought recently by Atletico Madrid for 40 mil or so and he's an indispensible member of the team, they will try to get more cash for him. Dzeko isn't that important to City and could be sold for much less.

Ability-wise, yes, Falcao could be the better player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm glad my list is taking so much intention :p

I chose that ranking based on ability and pricetag. Falcao was bought recently by Atletico Madrid for 40 mil or so and he's an indispensible member of the team, they will try to get more cash for him. Dzeko isn't that important to City and could be sold for much less.

Ability-wise, yes, Falcao could be the better player.
Attention ;)

Falcao is definitely the better player (unless your name is Hustini, and it isn't :D), not could be :p

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Attention ;)

Falcao is definitely the better player (unless your name is Hustini, and it isn't :D), not could be :p
Interista spelling Nazi :disagree:

Cavani or Higuain for me is a prority. Falcao is too pricey for Juve >40 mil? no thanks. I think Dzeko can be a Juve player for 25 mil specially if City bring in another striker, and I know that Hustini made 90% of the forums hate Dzeko (including myself) but he's still quality.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: Stop calling me an Interista. It's disturbing :(

I agree regarding Dzeko; he is quality. Cavani/Higuain would be amazing; however, Dzeko + Suarez/JoJo >> Cavani/Higuain.
Good you didn't spot the spelling mistake :D All clear.

Cavani + Jovetic being the best option ever.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If there is even a slight chance of signing this guy, we should try it.

IMO he should be our number transfer priority. Just splash the cash and sign someone who is PROVEN quality and will make us much, much more clinical upfront.

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 22:44 ----------

This guy is all we need and more. He fits everything the new Juventus wants and stands for. We want a scorer and this guy has no problem scoring. Conte wants people with work rate and who run a lot and this guy is like Pepe and Kuyt in that he never stops running and put pressure on the defense. Forget Neymar, Hazard and Götze. This guy is the dream.
+ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

He is the dream, the main target. Let me offer my first fap of this thread

:tuttosport:

Oh what the fuck one more for the road

:tuttosport:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
TribalFootball is reporting that Cavani refuses to consider a move to Juventus until a certain Cameron Husty gets the fuck out of his thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)