Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (5 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Lets hope Barca trash Chelski so they will be disappointed like MIlan, and they drop points so they won't make it 4th place. No CHL no Cavani :)! We will have less competition in signing him :)!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Lets hope Barca trash Chelski so they will be disappointed like MIlan, and they drop points so they won't make it 4th place. No CHL no Cavani :)! We will have less competition in signing him :)!
So instead we have to duke it out with the Spurs signing him??

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So instead we have to duke it out with the Spurs signing him??
I wonder are you still against Cavani? I remember you were a big critic of his.

I would take Cavani, there are not a lot of quality CF for sale at the moment, and we need a CF, plus he's quite young and has a good workrate too, he would slot in good I think.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wonder are you still against Cavani? I remember you were a big critic of his.

I would take Cavani, there are not a lot of quality CF for sale at the moment, and we need a CF, plus he's quite young and has a good workrate too, he would slot in good I think.
Nah, Greg was joking. I would guess the only player he would prefer here over Cavani is Pedro.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Dzeko is great. The only annoying thing about him is that he got Hustini as a no.1 fan.

Cavani and Higuain are untouchables for me, the rest can exchange positions.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Benzema is definitely way superior to Dzeko (a more complete footballer, even though he is not an out and out striker); RVP and Falcao as well.

Benzema isn't even the same type of striker as those guys, so I don't even know why he is on the list. All those guys are more or less prima puntas, whereas Benzema is more like a Rooney/Tevez/Aguero.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That list isn't official you know :D

I just don't think Benzema suits Conte. Higuain and Cavani are so Conte type of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)