Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (21 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He'll initially reject their millions for a chance to join us, we'll spend all summer speculating and hoping for him while Marotta tries to entice Napoli by offering reject players they don't want until Cavani gives up waiting for us and just joins City. Sound about right?
This is Hustini and I approve this message.

Dzeko to Juve, Cavani to Napoli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Dzeko said yesterday he wants to stay in City.

Also Tevez will not be sold this Summer.

So they won't move for Cavani in my opinion.

Probably us vs Chelsea for his signature.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
but, but but.. Maybe Forlan and Suarez are doing a better job on NT than Cavani, but Juve are a club and from my point of view Cavani outscores both of them at club level. Being good or bad on NT doesn't mean that u are good or bad outside the NT. David Healy scored +10 goal for Northen Ireland in a Euro Qualification, so he is/was good on his NT, but do you think he is i a great player because of that?
no, like swag said i'm just scared he won't travel well outside of the Napoli system, like Diego outside of Bremen or Tiago outside of Lyon.

This is Hustini and I approve this message.

Dzeko to Juve, Cavani to Napoli.
Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn

son

Dec 31, 2008
He'll initially reject their millions for a chance to join us, we'll spend all summer speculating and hoping for him while Marotta tries to entice Napoli by offering reject players they don't want until Cavani gives up waiting for us and just joins City. Sound about right?
:cookie:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yes to both Cam.

The fans are back in love with Tevez it seems.

Plus nobody is willing to pay any money for Tevez, Milan cannot afford him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes to both Cam.

The fans are back in love with Tevez it seems.

Plus nobody is willing to pay any money for Tevez, Milan cannot afford him.
Tevez came back with a bang, he might himself find it challenging to play again with them. I still feel though that he might be sold this summer but I can't seem to guess the destination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)