Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (5 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Dzeko’s face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Edin, sat in the back of my car with his beautiful hair tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Dzeko.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Edin’s head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Dzeko wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would love to see roma tell Napoli to fuck off tbh. Then we can get Milik for free next year hehehhehe

but nah, I would love to have Dzeko. Hope it gets done tomorrow.
Its not that Milik is a bad player but unless we are talking about using him as a pawn, I wouldnt want him even for free...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
they will disrupt Roma more if they will not play Dzeko. Given we play them next - they are helping us
it's also good for them if they disrupt Roma. It sucks that they are in control of this domino transfer but maybe we can look elsewhere in this short period of time we have left.

Jul 13, 2010
it's also good for them if they disrupt Roma. It sucks that they are in control of this domino transfer but maybe we can look elsewhere in this short period of time we have left.
well that's what you get when you acquire a replacement before selling. Napoli usually do good with transfers and sign players early, and that works well in these domino games

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we end up signing Morata, Napoli will be the biggest losers in all of this. They’ll be left with a very unhappy player in Milik who they will lose for free in January. Hope the scum cunts get what is coming to them, for the dirty games they play.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I am torn on this one tbh,
if we are looking for a started 9 for this season then id rather Dzeko over Morata, but Morata is a fantastic squad player to have and would be excellent depth for us for years to come. I just don't think he is anywhere near the level required to start for a top team, he is a big team sub or Lazio level starter at best imo.
still curious how Dybala fits into all of this tbh, he's wasted out wide, i don't really see where he fits into our current formation if he is not the striker, he proved last year he can do it there, but thats a problem for Pirlo to figure out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)