Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm ok with Dzeko as a stop-gap. Think there's less potential upside to him than Suarez but also lower risk, and his style of play should suit Ronaldo.

I'm not sure he'll score a tonne of goals though, with CR7 dominating again and a probable good supporting cast with Dybala and also some from Kulusevski.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm ok with Dzeko as a stop-gap.
most of us are, i guess. it's the reported costs that make me think once again. 15m transfer fee plus 7-7,5m net would make him one of the most expensive players of the squad. that's around 20-21m per season, and only cr, de ligt and costa cost more than 20m for the club. (higuain also did, and dybala would too with an improved salary)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
That reported salary is joke if true but club is desperate for a striker because of shitty planning and management just get dzeko fast in so he can get up to speed with team and playing asap.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
most of us are, i guess. it's the reported costs that make me think once again. 15m transfer fee plus 7-7,5m net would make him one of the most expensive players of the squad. that's around 20-21m per season, and only cr, de ligt and costa cost more than 20m for the club. (higuain also did, and dybala would too with an improved salary)
Players you mentioned justified the amount, atleast at the time, the reported amount for Dzeko is truly underwhelming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)