Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (15 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Wolfsburg gave Dzeko until 7th January to join City or refuse the transfer to England and they'll block his exit after that. In case Dzeko leaves they want to have more time to find a new attacker.

Probably BS info. Hopefully true info and Dzeko won't join City till January 7th.
They'll block his exit after that? Meaning for the rest of this transfer window? Or until the end of his contract?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
I take back what I wrote, I realised both teams are alot bigger than Man City.
Just look at chievo.. a small suburb team for their size they had much more succes than cities.Their board is consisted of street cleaners compared(monettary) to those Sheik's.I guess money cant buy mentallity and passion ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They'll block his exit after that? Meaning for the rest of this transfer window? Or until the end of his contract?
I have no idea. The info looks suspicious because it says how after January 7th Wolfsburg will have only 1 week to find a new attacker. Why only 1 week, I don't understand.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

our owners are good for 600 BILLION USD cant see it dry up very soon!

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
good luck finding a class striker next summer!
lol - poor guy depending on some goofy Arab sheikh to bring success :)

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Wolfsburg gave Dzeko until 7th January to join City or refuse the transfer to England and they'll block his exit after that. In case Dzeko leaves they want to have more time to find a new attacker.

Probably BS info. Hopefully true info and Dzeko won't join City till January 7th.
But they have Mandzukic! :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
34 years of misery, yeah i could do with some success for a change. :)
Enjoy it then (if it ever comes). But it looks silly to brag about potential success that is yet to come and might never come, especially to people who've experienced everything in football, following Juventus.
In your case I think that the other Man City fan that visited us earlier today makes you look worse and puts you in tricky position :D

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Enjoy it then (if it ever comes). But it looks silly to brag about potential success that is yet to come and might never come, especially to people who've experienced everything in football, following Juventus.
In your case I think that the other Man City fan that visited us earlier today makes you look worse and puts you in tricky position :D
i have only said citys future looks bright, how you get it to "braging about future success" I dont know.

i dont compare myself to other city fans in here! i just stand up to the abuse i get in almost every post in here! when infact i have not offended disrepected members or juventus here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)