Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (18 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Good luck to Dzeko even if he end up at City.

P.S: for those who connected Diego's deal last summer with Dzeko i remember saying back then that there is absolutely no connection between the two deals (and i was pretty convinced about that).

Looking at our Finance back then it was pretty obvious (at least to me) that we desperately needed Cash. 15 millions were paid upfront (not in installment) and that was the Key to our deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck FIGC. It's unreal how they keep hurting us in so many ways.
And then you get that bald fuck Galliani blaming Juve for Italy losing a CL spot. AAAAAAAAAArghhhh

May 22, 2007
Looking at our Finance back then it was pretty obvious (at least to me) that we desperately needed Cash. 15 millions were paid upfront (not in installment) and that was the Key to our deal.
We didn't need cash for anything desperate? We didn't buy anyone after the Diego deal, we spent like 6m max on loans.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
according to bosnian tv, whos journalist spoke with Irfan Redzepagić, Edins manager, the deal is not through yet, but is expected to be finalized until tommorow

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Seriously though, it doesn't seem to be a good move for Wolfsburg form a sporting point of view to sell the man that is carrying them on his back at mid-season, at a point where they're struggling.

Mr. Hoeness, hold out 'til June!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)