Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (15 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I think they will be fine. Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Jo,Vieira,Lescott,RSC, all will be gone and everyone are close to 100.00 a week, new sponsor deals are being done. and the billion dollar investment around the ground will increase the revenue alot.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think they will be fine. Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Jo,Vieira,Lescott,RSC, all will be gone and everyone are close to 100.00 a week, new sponsor deals are being done. and the billion dollar investment around the ground will increase the revenue alot.
Will they be gone? Who's to say they won't just sit tight and pick up huge wages?

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
everything from hotels to shops resaurants that are attached to the club, will be taken into account according to the rules. so thats one way to increase the income

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mate we played a whole second team in the second leg, a few youngsters as well.

But look I see you think your all that because your team has money, I know you say we aren't great anymore, we don't win blah blah blah but right now we are on track to building a very strong team and we have the money (not loaned BTW) and the prestige to back it up. City just have the money, who says they will win anything? Also Serie A is far more competitive overall then the premier league.

Where are all these Billion dollar investments coming from?

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I dont agree that Serie A is more competetive this year! PL over all are way better.

i dont know how many times i need to repeat myself. i know you are in a rebuilding period. but as it stands know, we have the same ambition and city's squad are only gonna get better, exactly like juventus! but the days where juventus were the better team are gone! if we look away from the past and look at the present and the future, then nothing indicate that juventus will be the better team with greater chance of winning or ambition! your past is superior to citys! but not the future.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
This is Abejaa and STFU

@Seven Juventus Guarantees dzekos that he could play for 10 years while in city he could be benched next season. Just like Adebayor
Or city could get a new coach he may have different plans
Yes you may very well be correct. if he joins city he will have to fight hard.

but as long as juventus upgrade their squad no one should be safe there either. if he dont deliever at juventus, juventus will take action because you like city have the ambition to fight for the title.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would say that a winning mentality is something we have in our DNA that city does not, I would like to see City come back from Serie B only a few seasons ago and come up as rapidly as we did. We will have a great financial base as well, City will not be able to splash millions as they did. Serie A is far more open than EPL, teams actually understand how to defend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)