Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (33 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
i Admire your club support, infact i respect Juventus and their history! but when you guys starts to talk about city as a nothing club and if dzeko choose City its all because of money, then its just sad, and i feel obligated to respond, and i just wanted to point out, that i understand why dzeko would choose Juventus and i do respect your club! but the juventus today are not a better team than city.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Players choose City for the Money, Zeven. The sooner City fans understand that the better. Where we all these top players when you were signing the likes of Emile Mpenza?

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
City remind me of Parma in so many ways. Back in the days Parma too bought everything that moves, paying 20,30, 50 millions for a player. They created a strong team, won something in UEFA Cup, won 2nd place in Italy, were among the best 10-15 in Europe for 3-4 years and then they had to sell their best players to the historical giants and collapsed. The same will happen to these newbies who want to compete with the big boys.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i Admire your club support, infact i respect Juventus and their history! but when you guys starts to talk about city as a nothing club and if dzeko choose City its all because of money, then its just sad, and i feel obligated to respond, and i just wanted to point out, that i understand why dzeko would choose Juventus and i do respect your club! but the juventus today are not a better team than city.
Not even money is enough to keep players happy in City. Robinho, Tevez and Balotelli are all guys that got miserable while getting the big money from City. Now thats an achievement.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
City remind me of Parma in so many ways. Back in the days Parma too bought everything that moves, paying 20,30, 50 millions for a player. They created a strong team, won something in UEFA Cup, won 2nd place in Italy, were among the best 10-15 in Europe for 3-4 years and then they had to sell their best players to the historical giants and collapsed.
To be fair to Parma, they went bankrupt through the Parmalat scandal.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Of course most players go where the money is! i would say all players that dont have any emotionally attachment to the club from the beginning have money as the driven force! but also ambition and right now its clear for everyone to see citys ambition are on level with Juventus! both have the sam ambition for their clubs

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Balotelli have gone out and said what have been written is nonsens. yeah Robinho are fucking child he did the same at real madrid. and im pretty sure you wouldnt want him at your club either. Tevez have done the same for EACH AND EVERY club he has been at. look up his history its quite scare how he has forced himself out over every club. to bad he didnt succeed this time though!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not even money is enough to keep players happy in City. Robinho, Tevez and Balotelli are all guys that got miserable while getting the big money from City. Now thats an achievement.
Milner, Santa Cruz and Lescott and laughing on the bench. Haven't done shit, get paid like mad.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dude, is there anything else why he'd go to City if it's not only for the money? Ask him to name at least 1 City player from 2008 or earlier and I bet he won't be able to name even 1 player.
Is it security why he goes there? He is sure that the big names will still be big names in 5 years, but in no way he can be sure that City will fight for trophies in 5 years or they will have to sell all their players. Is it because he wants to win and City guarantees trophies? When was the last time City won a trophy?

If he goes to City (big IF) it's gonna be only because of money. Nothing else. If some Arab buys Cesena tomorrow and starts investing heavily, will Gerrard go to Cesena and if he goes there, why will he?

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Yes i was not convinced when the takeover toke place, but im now! city's owners will not let the standard drop. but to be one of the best teams over 30 years are imposseble. all teams have their downs and transition periods. 'Citys owners have 600 billion usd in the bank! the amount they used to buy City they earn in one week.
so its pocket money for them.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I dont think so! as i said the ambition of the club are on level with all top teams around Europe! he will play with players like Tevez,Silva,Yaya if city were midtable with no class players yes it would only been about the money, but at this stage no, i dont think any player care who played for the team 2 years ago! they care about which players play there now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)