Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Wolfsburg might bid for Cleo (Partizan) if Dzeko leaves them in january, Cleo's agent just said. And that dude is very well informed and I don't think he's talking shit. I'm afraid we're going to lose him. My perfect striker :cry:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
If there isn't any chance of signing Dzeko for the summer, we should try to swap Momo for Vargas and Amauri for Pazzini (I guess Amauri earns much more, but if Cassano leaves them or even stay with 50% wage cut, their budget will be more than enough for him) plus convince Real to sell us Benz.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
If there isn't any chance of signing Dzeko for the summer, we should try to swap Momo for Vargas and Amauri for Pazzini (I guess Amauri earns much more, but if Cassano leaves them or even stay with 50% wage cut, their budget will be more than enough for him) plus convince Real to sell us Benz.
Maybe we could get Vargas but I doubt that they would take Amauri for Pazzini.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
On the other hand, players like Benzema manage to creative for themselves. All in all, let's say Dzeko could score 5 goals from 10 chances. Player of Benzema's quality will manage to score 3 so his goals/chances ratio would be lower but the team would probably create more chances with him, in the end making result the same for a team. Tough decision of what to choose in my opinion.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
On the other hand, players like Benzema manage to creative for themselves. All in all, let's say Dzeko could score 5 goals from 10 chances. Player of Benzema's quality will manage to score 3 so his goals/chances ratio would be lower but the team would probably create more chances with him, in the end making result the same for a team. Tough decision of what to choose in my opinion.
You can have 20 chances and get 1 goal
or get 3 chances and get 2 goals.
I will gladly take the one who can finish a chance with ease. I'm tired of watching this juve miss chances

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
You can have 20 chances and get 1 goal
or get 3 chances and get 2 goals.
I will gladly take the one who can finish a chance with ease. I'm tired of watching this juve miss chances
The point is that we are talking about players with quality and not Iaquinta. I am sure Benzema is capable of scoring just a goal or two less than Dzeko from the same 20 chances. At the same time, he is capable of creating for others and for himself on his own. I don't care that much about the type of player if they are of the same quality since one is capable of things other cannot do.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
The point is that we are talking about players with quality and not Iaquinta. I am sure Benzema is capable of scoring just a goal or two less than Dzeko from the same 20 chances. At the same time, he is capable of creating for others and for himself on his own. I don't care that much about the type of player if they are of the same quality since one is capable of things other cannot do.
But they are not of the same qualities? or did I misread what you said again?!?! I'd rather have Dzeko, since I would be sure he would score a goal a game.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
But they are not of the same qualities? or did I misread what you said again?!?! I'd rather have Dzeko, since I would be sure he would score a goal a game.
They don't have similar skills but the quality as a player is the same in my opinion. Let's say Dzeko would score every game, Benzema would score 2 goals in 3 games, but also give an assist to someone in 3 games. As a result, in both cases the benefit to team is the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)