Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (11 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:agree: he can play RB too if Motta get injury or suspension
I really really like Santacroce .
He remember me Thuram (RB-CB)
He was suposed to be "New NESTA" but IDK what happened with him !

I did not listen nothing for him , since last summer .

I think we can buy him for 3-4 mln E .
Im sure he would prefere to stay on Juventus's Bench , than napoli's bench .

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 1, 2002
I really really like Santacroce .
He remember me Thuram (RB-CB)
He was suposed to be "New NESTA" but IDK what happened with him !

I did not listen nothing for him , since last summer .

I think we can buy him for 3-4 mln E .
Im sure he would prefere to stay on Juventus's Bench , than napoli's bench .
indeed.

i think he was injured the last season thats why he didnt play much, hes more marker than pure CB hes too sticky to the attackers sometimes and it pisses them off. i remember DP was annoyed by his marking and tackles :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
WHyy ??!

Couse Hones want 40-50 mln E for Dzeko lol , im not sure even Villa deserve that amount of money .

Dzeko want to leave but he does not allow him .

Hones is trying to buy our only w.class midfilder/attacker on our team DIEGO , and for only 16 mln E

Staff,Fans hmm just i hate them with no reason :p :snoop:
:agree:

It's outrageous how Hoeness is trying to do what is best for his club.

They should accept they are inferior to Juve and allow Juve do to whatever they want.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why is everyone crying about closing this thread? It's the transfer season and we are linked to him. Why don't we close all other threads and just leave the wishlist thread open?

Stop whining.

Mar 28, 2007
can you please post what was written in that link....cant open it at work....much appreciated
the article basically the same as in FI..

Diego developments "in two days" Wednesday 11 August, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intermediary between Juventus and Wolfsburg confirms “in a couple of days we should have developments on a transfer” for Diego.

It was reported in this morning’s edition of German newspaper Bild that Juve had accepted a €16m offer for the Brazilian.

There are claims that only personal terms now need to be worked out between Diego and the Bundesliga club.

“There should be some news in the next two days,” FIFA agent and intermediary Giacomo Petralito told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

“It is beyond doubt that Wolfsburg like the player and there is interest, but in a couple of days we should have developments on a transfer.”

Petralito was at the meeting between Wolfsburg and Juve directors last week and also played a key role when Diego moved to Turin from Werder Bremen a year ago.

“What is the lad’s position? There seem to be good intentions,” he told Calciomercato.it.

The agent also left the door open for Edin Dzeko to be included in this exchange deal.

“Is Dzeko now out of reach? We’ll update our information in a couple of days and I’ll be able to tell you more then.”

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
can you please post what was written in that link....cant open it at work....much appreciated

Petralito "Dzeko impossible? Wait a couple of days and you'll know"

For Dieter Hoeness, to hear his words, not even mentioned. Per Giacomo Petralito, agente Fifa, nulla è ancora definito. For James Petralia, Fifa agent, nothing is yet defined. Edin Dzeko rimane lontano, lontanissimo dalla possibilità di vestire la maglia bianconera, ma una possibilità ancor minima secondo colui che curò il passaggio di Diego dal Werder Brema alla Juventus, e che degli affari sull'asse Germania-Italia se ne intende non poco, qualcuna ce n'è ancora. Edin Dzeko remains far, far away from the possibility of wearing the white jersey, but still a possibility at least the second person who oversaw the passage of Diego from Werder Bremen to Juventus, and that the business axis Germany-Italy they will be greatly, some there yet. "Sull'affare Diego-Wolfsburg - ha affermato a calciomercato.it in un'intervista flash - è tutto rimandato a tra due o tre giorni, comunque a breve saprete qualcosa. Il giocatore sembra aver buone intenzioni affinchè la trattativa si concluda bene". "Diego-Wolfsburg on the deal - said in an interview to calciomercato.it flash - everything is sent to two or three days, however, to know something about. The player seems to have good intentions so that the negotiations will end well." E infine su Dzeko: "Impossibile che vada alla Juve? L'ho già detto, aspettiamo due o tre giorni, ci saranno aggiornamenti e nuovi dettagli". And lastly Dzeko "can not go to Juve? As I said, wait two or three days, there will be updates and new details."

--------------------------------------------------
Translated by google .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think the board is actually trying for Capello 2.0.

A mean system because it had a top level manager, a solid defense and extremely talented wingers. Unfortunately the current Juventus has none of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)