Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Amauri will do fine this season. We just need a left back and a good winger.
Word. Also a 4th CB, and CM. Dzeko would be amazing, but it's just not in the cards. We do have 7 players who can technically play up front... we'll find some combination that will work.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We are wasting precious days trying to sign Dzeko, it's like running against a brick wall trying to negotiate with Wolfburg.
We should be going for Krasic now it seems CSKA are willing to negotiate. Also I think it would cost less.
If Marotta has seemingly gotten two very highly regarded players to only want to move to juve, I'm sure the same can be done with a very good LB.
A new LB Krasic and keeping Diego would be great for us IMO.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,469
    :agree:

krasic and tremoulinas?

any left backs that we are being linked with.

dont forget a backup CB, would you take barzagli as 4th choice?
    Tremoulinas ain't coming.

Barzagli would be 3rd choice, Legro would be 4th. I don't think Barzagli would be bad as people make him out to be, especially when we're talking about 3rd spot and not for starting line up. Still, he wouldn't be my pick.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    Tremoulinas ain't coming.

Barzagli would be 3rd choice, Legro would be 4th. I don't think Barzagli would be bad as people make him out to be, especially when we're talking about 3rd spot and not for starting line up. Still, he wouldn't be my pick.
    Didn't they pay around 10M for him though, and doesn't Barzagli make 3M euros or something stupid like that as well?

It's almost like we'd be buying one of Secco's failed purchases... :D

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,471
    Didn't they pay around 10M for him though, and doesn't Barzagli make 3M euros or something stupid like that as well?

It's almost like we'd be buying one of Secco's failed purchases... :D
    His price dropped drastically considering it's his last year on his contract. Yeah his wages are kinda big so he'd have to accept some pay cut.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    His price dropped drastically considering it's his last year on his contract. Yeah his wages are kinda big so he'd have to accept some pay cut.
    Ah, I see. Probably no chance he'll pull a Tiago either. Still, while I haven't really seen him play in a couple of years, I'd still back Legro over Barzagli... and if we are buying another CB, he should be better than Legro, or at least have the potential to be better than Legro soon.

I prefer the idea of a Bocchetti loan/co-own.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    I already hate all Wolsburg Players , Staf , and all fans .

Pls dont talk with them forget all wolsburg players , keep DIEGO PLS .

Forget Dzeko , go for LB , Krasic , and 4th CB (Santacroce ??)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    What did the Wolfsburg players, staff and fans ever do to you?
    WHyy ??!

Couse Hones want 40-50 mln E for Dzeko lol , im not sure even Villa deserve that amount of money .

Dzeko want to leave but he does not allow him .

Hones is trying to buy our only w.class midfilder/attacker on our team DIEGO , and for only 16 mln E

Staff,Fans hmm just i hate them with no reason :p :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)