Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (20 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 1, 2002
Well, when this so called wealthy Wolfsburg side considers your over-value offers nothing for their player, you would expect them to act in the same level of manners and class when they are after other teams assets.
I don't know what makes them so special in some people eyes.

I'm glad they got rejected. Poor Hoeness though we are Real Madrid and was dreaming he could pull off a Sneijder-Robben kind of a deal.
Nice try whoreness.
and they are even smaller than inter. and acting like big club :inter:

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
something is seriously strange with these stories though....the fact that there was in fact a face to face meeting, and that it was wolfsburg that came to us has to mean that preliminary discussions had to take place...they couldnt just show up and suddenly ask for diego

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
screw them and their Dzeko, we should act like juventus and not listen to their offers... its us who gives orders and requests :ferocious
Right, damn those clubs who won't buy our players and pay their wages. It's Juventus they are dealing with, who are they to refuse JUVENTUS?
and they are even smaller than inter. and acting like big club :inter:
So Inter are small? Can I just say in the 80+ pages in this thread that may be the worst post?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lmao at some of you thinking we should bend over backwards for this dude.

how many of you are judging him because of good he is is fm.

peasants these days i swear.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
something is seriously strange with these stories though....the fact that there was in fact a face to face meeting, and that it was wolfsburg that came to us has to mean that preliminary discussions had to take place...they couldnt just show up and suddenly ask for diego
Why couldn't they?

Nov 1, 2002
Right, damn those clubs who won't buy our players and pay their wages. It's Juventus they are dealing with, who are they to refuse JUVENTUS?

So Inter are small? Can I just say in the 80+ pages in this thread that may be the worst post?
ill always consider them small until i see them winning fairly. i never seen it since i start watching soccer :p

they were always losing like how we did the last season until they got all the favors to build this winning team and had a big hand in helping them. sad but true :oops:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ill always consider them small until i see them winning fairly. i never seen it since i start watching soccer :p

they were always losing like how we did the last season until they got all the favors to build this winning team and had a big hand in helping them. sad but true :oops:
I kinda get what your saying like 5 years ago, but now that is not the case.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
JUVENTUS, News on the meeting with Wolfsburg & more

A business meeting between Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta and his Wolfsburg colleague Dieter Hoeness ended just a few minutes ago at Juve's headquarters in Turin.

The two executives discussed about Juve's Brazilian attacking midfielder Diego and Wolfsburg's Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko. After the summit, Hoeness told German news agency DPA : "I am not going to give any details to the press concerning my meeting with Mr.Marotta. What I can say is that I have not changed my mind regarding Dzeko, I am keeping him".

Note : Today was Juve's last try for Dzeko. Despite the player's desire to join the Italian club, it seems that a deal between the two clubs will not be made. Now Marotta could decide to pursue his other options, such as Giampaolo Pazzini (Sampdoria), Luis Suarez (Ajax) and Diego Forlan (Atletico Madrid). However, a lot will depend on whether or not he will find serious buyers for David Trezeguet and Diego.

Footballpress.net

Nov 1, 2002
JUVENTUS, News on the meeting with Wolfsburg & more

A business meeting between Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta and his Wolfsburg colleague Dieter Hoeness ended just a few minutes ago at Juve's headquarters in Turin.

The two executives discussed about Juve's Brazilian attacking midfielder Diego and Wolfsburg's Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko. After the summit, Hoeness told German news agency DPA : "I am not going to give any details to the press concerning my meeting with Mr.Marotta. What I can say is that I have not changed my mind regarding Dzeko, I am keeping him".

Note : Today was Juve's last try for Dzeko. Despite the player's desire to join the Italian club, it seems that a deal between the two clubs will not be made. Now Marotta could decide to pursue his other options, such as Giampaolo Pazzini (Sampdoria), Luis Suarez (Ajax) and Diego Forlan (Atletico Madrid). However, a lot will depend on whether or not he will find serious buyers for David Trezeguet and Diego.

Footballpress.net
good for you whoreness :D

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
i just don't get it why we still chasing him meanwhile Whoreness keep telling us that they want to keep dzeko...we could loss an important signing on the other sector like RW and LB, such a waste of time or Marotta wanna make a deal in Dzeko for Next season?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i just don't get it why we still chasing him meanwhile Whoreness keep telling us that they want to keep dzeko...we could loss an important signing on the other sector like RW and LB, such a waste of time or Marotta wanna make a deal in Dzeko for Next season?
It doesn't matter, we have Amauri :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)