Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (9 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Dzeko will be a success here, no doubt about it.
The problem is Wolfe don't accept any offer even close to that sum anyway, and as long as that's the case, they can fock off about Digeo as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
I don't see how Dzeko could further prove himself without moving to a top European team, and inevitably becoming out of reach for Juventus?

Scores well in the CL, scores well in the league, scores well internationally. :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't see how Dzeko could further prove himself without moving to a top European team, and inevitably becoming out of reach for Juventus?

Scores well in the CL, scores well in the league, scores well internationally. :shifty:
Still not enough for people here to take him.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
35 million is to much for the football world this time (unless you are Barca and Real who can spend whatever they like).

And indeed, 35 million for Juve is now way to much. Let's face it, we are in financial need. We really need a LB, a CM and just maybe a striker. To spend all our money (we still don't have) on one position is crazy. We have already three players there: Trezeguet, Iaquinta and Amauri.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Call me crazy, but I would never spend this kind of money for Dzeko. He is used to the German league, a total different league than the Serie A. You see the difficulties with, for example, Diego who went from the German league to the Serie A.

I prefer a striker who made it in the Serie A. My choice for next year is still Pazzini.
:sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If you think 35m is too much for him now, what do you think his value will be next summer if he continues this trend. Its only going to go up and eventually someone is going to pay it.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
If you think 35m is too much for him now, what do you think his value will be next summer if is continues this trend. Its only going to go up and eventually someone is going to pay it.
Wait, he only has had 2 really good seasons, I'm not saying he won't keep it up, but unless he begins doing Cronaldo type of numbers he won't be worth too much more next season.

Besides, look at his first season in Wolfsburg, he only scored 9 times in 33 games, so there's an adaptation process going on. It's no guarantee that he'll arrive and score 30+ goals, and getting rid of Diego would only make that more difficult to achieve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If you think 35m is too much for him now, what do you think his value will be next summer if he continues this trend. Its only going to go up and eventually someone is going to pay it.
how about looking for a cheaper younger alternative?

there is never a shortage of new good strikers that come through every year.

good defenders are the ones that are rarer to come by

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
LOL, they are delusional....or drunk. :burke:
Heh, they reject our 33mil+bonus for Dzeko, only to come here and offer us
15mil + Barza for Diego! suuuuuuuuure.

If I were Marrota, I would have thrown my cigaret into Hoeness' face right after I heard his offer.

Jonas

The man with the plan
May 9, 2005
I like Edin Dzeko but lets face it. We need players in other positions. Such as LB, CB, CM, RM/VM. If we can get players to these four positions. I would be satisfied.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sky:-

Wolfsburg offered 18 Million for Diego, Juventus said we want Dzeko included in any Diego deal they said no. End of.

We still speak about Bastos,Krasic and Elia. Potentially a Melo/D'Agostino Saga again?:p

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,400
    I highly doubt there's any hope we can sign Dzeko this season and I said that earlier too.

EU spot is for Krasic and other than that, who knows...probably Barzagli and one more player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)