Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (50 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know, I'm worried too. :D

The arrogance of fans of big clubs is ridiculous at times and you pointed that out quite nicely.
Well, feel free to point out these agreements as easily as you do the ones you don't:D

Only took me 12,225 posts:tup:

See you again at 24,450...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I stopped reading the rest of your message after the bolded...

So, by that theory, its not "absolutely ridiculous when" we try to play it smart with another club?

Open my eyes? haha...OK.
Like I said our offer was pretty huge for Dzeko (more than what he's actually worth IMO), That's not playing it samrt, is it?

You sound like, as long as we get Dzeko, we are the ones should bend over and grab our ankles.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like I said our offer was pretty huge for Dzeko (more than what he's actually worth IMO), That's not playing it samrt, is it?

You sound like, as long as we get Dzeko, we are the ones should bend over abd grab our ankles.
smart*

Nuff said.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Benji, relax I'm only kidding bud. Look, other clubs should be allowed to protect their assets. So basically what you mean is that they are asking a lot for him makes them irresponsible and dumb? So Man U was dumb for asking for 90m for C. Ronaldo even though there was "a" club out there willing to spend that money for him?

Again, smart business. If there is a club willing to meet their demands regardless of what you think then that is just plain good "used car salesmanship"...sell what you got for as much as you can.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dzeko's thread re-opened, a lot of speculations, a lot of discussions, Diego involved in every deal and in the end nothing materialized.

What a typical Monday it was.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I could see Juventus signing someone not remotely close to the talent of Dzeko or Krasic at the end of the window.

Pulling a... "We should get Dzeko, now we should get Krasic, no Dzeko, no Krasic, Dzeko, Krasic, Dzeko, Krasic... How much time left in the window? 2 days. SWP's available".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could see Juventus signing someone not remotely close to the talent of Dzeko or Krasic at the end of the window.

Pulling a... "We should get Dzeko, now we should get Krasic, no Dzeko, no Krasic, Dzeko, Krasic, Dzeko, Krasic... How much time left in the window? 2 days. SWP's available".
Pellisier*

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Craig Bellamy might be available.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Benji, relax I'm only kidding bud. Look, other clubs should be allowed to protect their assets. So basically what you mean is that they are asking a lot for him makes them irresponsible and dumb? So Man U was dumb for asking for 90m for C. Ronaldo even though there was "a" club out there willing to spend that money for him?

Again, smart business. If there is a club willing to meet their demands regardless of what you think then that is just plain good "used car salesmanship"...sell what you got for as much as you can.
I'm not saying they're dumb because they ask alot for Dzeko. I said they are dumb because they think after rejecting our huge offer for Dzeko we would accept their shet offer for Diego.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)