Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You seriously think we'll spend 50mln for Dzeko and Cassano?
I don't think we will spend that...unless you include Diego in that price. And who knows Dusan if Agnelli opens his checkbook?

Just a theoretical formation. Not to mention if we went for Cassano I am sure we would offer them players to bring the price down...like Amauri and/or IQ.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Trez is capable if he stays fit but he isnt young anymore and gets inured a lot
Amauri 15 goals??? let me guess you watched the 1st leg of Juve vs Shamrock and thought to yourself he can do this against Shamrock so he could do this against everyone
To remind you Amauri has played for us for how much is it 2 seasons now and so far he hasnt been proven as a goal machine

So the only player capable scoring that much is Dzeko
I did see the Shamrock match, but Amauri Played in a 4-4-2. Played good scored an amount of 15 goals if I recall correctly. Was good in the first half of the season.

4-3-1-2 he couldn't function

this year we will be playing 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1, a formation with wings /crosses. Good for Amauri)

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Here:

Buffon

Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-Bocchetti

Lanzafame-Marchisio-Melo-Ellia

Dzeko-Cassano​

Subs: Buffon(Storari), Legro, Grygera(or Zebina), DC, Sissoko, new backup CM, DP, Trez, Martinez, IQ (or Amauri), Immobile...would have been nice to have Ekdal or Marrone as well.

That lineup is top 2 or 3 easily...very easily. And do-able. Then next year if Krasic wants to come we get him for free...as early as January we sign a pre contract with him to be with us for RM.
That's nice, but we don't have the funds or the goodwill with Samp to get Cassano, especially with them in the Champions League, not to mention your transfers depend on a lot of ifs.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I don't think we will spend that...unless you include Diego in that price. And who knows Dusan if Agnelli opens his checkbook?

Just a theoretical formation. Not to mention if we went for Cassano I am sure we would offer them players to bring the price down...like Amauri and/or IQ.
If we went for Cassano, Samp would need to pay Real Madrid 5 million, plus what Sampdoria want for the player, so that's at least 20 million. I don't think you can offer them Amauri or Iaquinta since they already have Pazzini and would need a different type of player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I did see the Shamrock match, but Amauri Played in a 4-4-2. Played good scored an amount of 15 goals if I recall correctly. Was good in the first half of the season.

4-3-1-2 he couldn't function

this year we will be playing 4-4-2 (4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1, a formation with wings /crosses. Good for Amauri)
Yeah he played good against Shamrock and we did play 4-4-2
BUT we played 4-4-2 in the 08-09 season and he wasn`t good in that season
He was ok in that season but was far from meeting everyone`s expectations

Don`t get me wrong Amauri isn`t a bad player
He simply isn`t a great one comparing him to Dzeko is like comparing Ekdal to Messi there is just too much of a difference in quality

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
He's the new Captain of Wolfsburg,

They want Diego, but cheap, We want Dzeko he wants us but there not selling

all in all they wont get Diego unless Dzeko is involved and we wont sell him for much less than we brought him for

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's the new Captain of Wolfsburg,

They want Diego, but cheap, We want Dzeko he wants us but there not selling

all in all they wont get Diego unless Dzeko is involved and we wont sell him for much less than we brought him for
They've been refusing to sell Dzeko all summer and now they want to sign Diego cheap? Thats just wrong.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They've been refusing to sell Dzeko all summer and now they want to sign Diego cheap? Thats just wrong.
It isn't wrong, it's business. Our fault for saying Diego could be sold if the price is right. That's basically admitting he's on the market, which immediately lowers his value.

fuck them. we are JUVENTUS.. WE ARE A BIGGER CLUB than them... we should be the one asking for dzeko for cheap.. not the other way round..
Now how do you figure that?

Makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)