Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (39 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As much as I hate to see us lose a talented player like Diego exchanging him for Dzeko would make a lot of sense
Dzeko is a killer one of the best strikers
Diego is a great AM and could also play as SS but DP plays better as SS than Diego and its better to have 2 great starting players than 1 great starter and 1 great sub

This summer Dzeko next one Aguero

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As much as I hate to see us lose a talented player like Diego exchanging him for Dzeko would make a lot of sense
Diego is a great AM and could also play as SS but DP plays better as SS than Diego and its better to have 2 great starting players than 1 great starter and 1 great sub

I love you.

Or Dzeko and Cassano this summer. Either way works for me.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
To get a clinical finisher worth 20+ goals a season for the next 8 years with 20 days left in the mercato to find more technical players, maybe. Just maybe.
LOL, not unless you expect Pepe and Lanzafame to set up all of those 20+ goals per season. If we sell Diego unless we get someone like Agüero (which is stupidly unlikely given that we'll have no transfer funds if we get Dzeko) then fuck off.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010

Having Del Piero as a starter this season would be :sergio:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

:claire:

It makes no sense to me, Dzeko might be the best poacher in the world (although imo that would be Higuain) what's the reason for having 2 poachers all capable of scoring 15+ goals, and not having some amc's/ss'ers. We can't be relying on DP to save our asses one more year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LOL, not unless you expect Pepe and Lanzafame to set up all of those 20+ goals per season. If we sell Diego unless we get someone like Agüero (which is stupidly unlikely given that we'll have no transfer funds if we get Dzeko) then fuck off.
But the thing is, you don't know what the rest of our Mercato will look like. Why don't you all wait till the end before passing judgment on the situation.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

:claire:

It makes no sense to me, Dzeko might be the best poacher in the world (although imo that would be Higuain) what's the reason for having 3 poachers then (trez, amauri, dzeko) all capable of scoring 15+ goals, and not having some amc's/ss'ers. We can't be relying on DP to save our asses one more year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)