Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (20 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But do we know for certain that there isn't a clause? Maybe there is but the only bargaining chip Wolfsburg has is the "price". The loop hole could be "the offer isn't good enough for his worth" kind of thing. I am sure they will allow him to leave for the "right price"....yes no?
Without a release clause in his contract, it would be for nothing Cam. Any player can leave for the "right price". With his current contract, Wolfsburg can ask for whatever they want for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
But do we know for certain that there isn't a clause? Maybe there is but the only bargaining chip Wolfsburg has is the "price". The loop hole could be "the offer isn't good enough for his worth" kind of thing. I am sure they will allow him to leave for the "right price"....yes no?
the clause expired a while ago and the price was set to 40 mil.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Without a release clause in his contract, it would be for nothing Cam. Any player can leave for the "right price". With his current contract, Wolfsburg can ask for whatever they want for him.
Ok, well he had a release clause and no one wanted to pay that. It's not his fault no one took the option to sign him outright before it expired. So technically he did have "somewhat" of an option to leave...just not a good one:D

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Yeah but if he really wanted a move to a bigger club he would have never let them put his buy-out clause that high!

Nobody really other than City, RM & bartha are willing to pay such stupid fees

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Ok, well he had a release clause and no one wanted to pay that. It's not his fault no one took the option to sign him outright before it expired. So technically he did have "somewhat" of an option to leave...just not a good one:D
It's difficult to find a club who is willing to splash out 40M on a player who was amazing for only one season at that time. When he extended his contract last Summer, the mistake was that there was no definitive release clause for big clubs to match to get him. Wolfsburg are in total control of him.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
don't think wolfsburg will accept 2players... they are both on high wages... i think they will go more for the money for dzeko....
but i don't see him ending here.....
its more like last year it was milan this year it is juve and next year it is int....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
don't think wolfsburg will accept 2players... they are both on high wages... i think they will go more for the money for dzeko....
but i don't see him ending here.....
its more like last year it was milan this year it is juve and next year it is int....
Good point. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)