Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (56 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"Edin [Dzeko] has a very strong will to come to England, he is a top class player who should play in England," "He is one of the best attackers. He has got a brilliant future and I think he will come to England."Manchester City are starting to build a very good team and he is interested in the challenge. At the end of the day it is going to happen. Edin does really want to go to Manchester City and Manchester is a great team."

- Miralem Pjanic

What does he want, Juventus or City? Who's knows best, Pjanic or Tuttosport? :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"Edin [Dzeko] has a very strong will to come to England, he is a top class player who should play in England," "He is one of the best attackers. He has got a brilliant future and I think he will come to England."Manchester City are starting to build a very good team and he is interested in the challenge. At the end of the day it is going to happen. Edin does really want to go to Manchester City and Manchester is a great team."

- Miralem Pjanic

What does he want, Juventus or City? Who's knows best, Pjanic or Tuttosport? :p
So Pjanic is his agent now? is he his father? brother?

I say Dzeko wants Juve so now its me and Tuttosport vs Pjanic
anyone want to join me?!

Seriously this is just stupid Dzeko would end in City if they decide to pay 40M otherwise he`ll stay at Wolfsburg for another season

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So Pjanic is his agent now? is he his father? brother?

I say Dzeko wants Juve so now its me and Tuttosport vs Pjanic
anyone want to join me?!

Seriously this is just stupid Dzeko would end in City if they decide to pay 40M otherwise he`ll stay at Wolfsburg for another season
I just don't get why his friend would say something like that to the press if there wasn't some kind of truth behind it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)