Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (13 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The case closed comment could be "bluff" kind of thing. Since City has pulled out, we're the only ones left, so if they wanted to sell they have to lower their asking price. They have signed Mandžukić, so I think they expected someone(Dzeko) to leave.
They signed Mandzukic right after they sold Obafemi Martins. Mandzukic can play on the right side of the attack, even as a winger sometimes, and he is a direct sub for Martins. His arrival has nothing to do with Dzeko leaving. It's just the stupid newspapers who wanted to sell a story by saying that Mandzukic signing for Wolfsburg means that Dzeko will be sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
To all the posters here who think that spending 40M on Dzeko, here is what Moggi thinks of that:

And he agrees with Giuseppe Marotta's stance on Edin Dzeko after he confirmed the club were pulling out of the race for him. Moggi feels Juventus cannot base all their prosperity on one man.

"The doubts come up in attack. €40 million for Dzeko is crazy. At the same time I would get rid of Diego. He is not suited to Italian football," he added.

Goal.com
Faack Moggi. :andyandbarcelona:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Seems so.

Krasic agent said the deal is nearly at a close for him to join Juve.
That was actually Krasic' agent? :shocked:

I figured it was some random fifa agent, or guru.. they always talk too much. How reliable is that quote then? Or is it the type that got translated so that it sounded good for us in English?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)