Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (5 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Gio is less consistent? How...He has always produced when called upon. Why can't he play the DP role? I don't see the problem.
he has looked good in a poor team,yet no coach in the last 2 years has trusted him

Either I'm not explaining myself clearly or you are just all on one page and I am on another. Whatever the case: Boz, Red, Ken, Benji, Kasaki, Suns, Lion and whoever else replied to my argument....

I want Diego to stay, I want Dzeko, I said what I would chose if I had to chose between the two...there are plenty of other options we could go for if Diego did leave to recover that "creative deficit" if he were to leave. I would like to think that they would have a Plan B at the club if we lost Diego. Besides, what happens if Diego gets a season ending injury? Then who would take his place? I just got lambasted for suggesting Gio might be able to make up for that creativity...but I guess Gio has only ever been inconsistent.
i took exception to the Giovinco comment but i agree that Dzeko is a rare talent,a complete all round player,i just hate the idea of losing the creative talent of Diego

If Diego had to be sold to get Dzeko, I would skip it.

I'd rather sign Krasic, keep Diego and either sign a different forward or stick with the existing forwards.
i see where these guys are coming from with Dzeko,he is tremendous and i seriously doubt there are any forwards out there at this time who are obtainable

but there is no way she should throw away the only creative player we have

Freddie Boswell is his name Red.
that man does not represent me

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Anyway, their chase for Dzeko seem to be over.

- Raiola confirmed that there is a City-Inter meeting soon over Balotelli.

- There are serious rumors that they want Donovan.

Maybe they pulled out of the deal.

May 22, 2007
You saw that too? :lol2:
Yes :D

I don't want an explanation of it though.

I'll link you to a certain community which gives me great entertainment in the transfer section, purely because of the similarity of who we're linked with. In the Krasic thread (click), for instance, I saw this:
Mmm he looks a good player, why do players like him want to go to Juventus ? Not been a big side for years they have no chance of winninbg the league in italy, even getting in the champions league for them is not assured. Seria A is a pub league, Prem, La Liga and Bundas League is where it is at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)