Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (45 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
La Gazzeta dello Sport can suck a dick
wise words, Ibra...

We have martinez, pepe, giovinco, Lanzafame as our present likely wide midfielders. Unless that is, Diego is sold to get Dzeko, and we play 4-4-1-1 with DP behind Dezko...in THAT scenario, I am more hopeful we will keep GIovinco, because who else will be able to challenge DP for the support striker role?????

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is nothing new
Dzeko is known for his affection for Milan BUT if we do reach an agreement with Wolfsburg I don`t see him turning us down
It is just like this: If Milan City and us reach an agreement with Wolfsburg then Dzeko would choose Milan
If its between us and City he would choose us
If its only City then I guess he would sign for City

Krasic is Milan fan also
Where did you hear that?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
This is nothing new
Dzeko is known for his affection for Milan BUT if we do reach an agreement with Wolfsburg I don`t see him turning us down
It is just like this: If Milan City and us reach an agreement with Wolfsburg then Dzeko would choose Milan
If its between us and City he would choose us
If its only City then I guess he would sign for City

Where did you hear that?
in some serbian newspapper article,he was mentioning how would be great both of them to play for Milan,I thought that was a well known fact here :turk:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

True.
Don't get distracted by misinformed journalists.

Wolfsburg just bought ST from Dinamo Zagreb. Its Dzeko replacement.
Yeah, seems like it's a done deal between Dinamo and Wolfsburg. 9mil going to Dinamo for Mandzukic. Can't say he's worthy to clean Dzeko's shoes but who knows, it may turn out good.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's news which appeals to Milan fans and not Juventus fans. Anything which makes us out to be inferior to the Milan clubs is a bonus for them.
:agree: Yeah we've seen this many times before. Hate those fuckers and the way the downgrade everyone else just to show how superior the milan teams are :inter: . Bunch of fags....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)