Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (22 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
What about if I told you that we should pay 60M + Chiellini? What would you tell me? You'd tell me that Dzeko is not worth all of that, right?

You dont need a crystal ball to have an opinion. I personally think 27M + Sissoko is too much.
What if i tell u, that Dze gonna produce 20 goals average a season(Serie A) for 5-8 years ? Is he worth then in r opinion?

And yeah, u right, it was r opinion that doesnt request a cristall ball:lol:

May 22, 2007
I want Juve to take chances, but on a guy who's already a proven star. To pay all that money for a guy who's just had 1 good year is crazy. And also a guy who plays for Wolfsburg? Comon.....
I'll correct you, it's 2 great seasons, not 1 good year. And it's against Champions League opposition as well, he only scored twice against Man Utd.

Yes he plays for Wolfsburg, that makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. He was an incredible important part of them winning their first ever league title.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I agree with Paolo Rossi here, "if" Dzeko is indeed gonna cost this club 30m + sissoko then its indeed a crazy sum to pay.

Diego looked like a hell of a player in the bundesliga but last season he wasn't even half the player that he was there (not bashing him i actually rate the guy). But personally i think any player that would cost the club 30+ millions who's playing in the bundesliga no matter who that guy is will always be a huge gamble.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
I agree with Paolo Rossi here, "if" Dzeko is indeed gonna cost this club 30m + sissoko then its indeed a crazy sum to pay.

Diego looked like a hell of a player in the bundesliga but last season he wasn't even half the player that he was there (not bashing him i actually rate the guy). But personally i think any player that would cost the club 30+ millions who's playing in the bundesliga no matter who that guy is will always be a huge gamble.
U dont drink champagne?:lol:

Mar 28, 2007
I'll correct you, it's 2 great seasons, not 1 good year. And it's against Champions League opposition as well, he only scored twice against Man Utd.

Yes he plays for Wolfsburg, that makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. He was an incredible important part of them winning their first ever league title.
adding to salvatore, whats wrong playing for wolfsburg? they are the champions of germany 2 season ago.

almir_87

Jun 21, 2007
Well if you want trophies, then you must buy, You cannot take trophies with Tiribochi, etc, so you must pay huge sume for champion like Dzeko...

Real M. pay 95 milion € for Ronaldo...if you want big player, ofcourse that you have to spend...

Better 30-40 for Dzeko,who is moder attacker, rather than 15-20 for som oldfashion striker...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Some source: "Alessandro Del Piero, Gianlugi Buffon and Giorgio Chiellini to be sold for 15M + Bojinov to Parma".

So much hassle for a simple rumor, probably invented as well. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)