Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (16 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Way to assume there champ. Did I ever say that? Gilardino is a shit football player, just like you are a forum poster.

ps: :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona:
i didn't assume anything, i was asking you a question but apparently you don't know what a question mark means.

My point was that in this market even shit players like Gilardino cost 20+m so getting Dzeko for say.. 28-30 wouldn't be that bad, considering he's miles ahead of a player like Gila or Pazzini. Got it? or need i to explain you with muppets? :andyandbarcelona:

And hey, guess what? a player like Torres wouldn't come to Juve at the moment and he'd cost atleast 70m and it would fuck up our budget. not to mention the fact that he'd remain half season injured and we'll end up fielding fucking Amauri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
i didn't assume anything, i was asking you a question but apparently you don't know what a question mark means.

My point was that in this market even shit players like Gilardino cost 20+m so getting Dzeko for say.. 28-30 wouldn't be that bad, considering he's miles ahead of a player like Gila or Pazzini. Got it? or need i to explain you with muppets? :andyandbarcelona:

And hey, guess what? a player like Torres wouldn't come to Juve at the moment and he'd cost atleast 70m and it would fuck up our budget. not to mention the fact that he'd remain half season injured and we'll end up fielding fucking Amauri.
Hey, don't get your thong all wrapped up in your ballz there champ.

You weren't asking a question, you were trying to be a superstar. But whatever, I'll believe you and give you the benefit of the doubt, so don't start crying please, I hate whining little girls.

Anyway, Gilardino is worth 20 Millions 'cause he is an overated fuck. Torres costs at least 70 millions? I dont know about that raggioniere...but I do agree with you, I doubt he would join Juve this year (No Cl and all). And I heard Wolfsburg wanted 40 for Dzeko, but I could be wrong (Hey I can't be perfect all the time).

And hey, guess what? Dzeko is not miles ahead of Pazzini.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Dzeko supported by Diego and Krasic to supply the crosses from the flanks would be a dream lineup. Hopefully the non EU dunt screw us this time.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Way to assume there champ. Did I ever say that? Gilardino is a shit football player, just like you are a forum poster.

ps: :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona:
Hey, don't get your thong all wrapped up in your ballz there champ.

You weren't asking a question, you were trying to be a superstar. But whatever, I'll believe you and give you the benefit of the doubt, so don't start crying please, I hate whining little girls.

Anyway, Gilardino is worth 20 Millions 'cause he is an overated fuck. Torres costs at least 70 millions? I dont know about that raggioniere...but I do agree with you, I doubt he would join Juve this year (No Cl and all). And I heard Wolfsburg wanted 40 for Dzeko, but I could be wrong (Hey I can't be perfect all the time).

And hey, guess what? Dzeko is not miles ahead of Pazzini.

You seem like a really tough guy, man.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Are we going to start the new season with only Martinez, Pepe, Giovinco and Lanzafame as our wingers?

Dzeko is quality, but I doubt we can afford him + a very good winger. Trezeguet can give us one more good season.
I doubt that, when we will sell Camo/Giovinco and get rid of his salary+the 15mil we offered for Krasic will land us a decent winger. That can be found much easier than a CF like Dzeko.
I think we made a mistake to add so many mediocre wingers and invest heavy on Italians, when we already had youngsters for depth and mostly lacked starters, but we cant correct this mistake by comitting another one. If our managers considered Pepe+Martinez as starter material then so be it, if they have budget to buy starter, then we will find alternatives.
IMO though, we have no reliable options for the finisher role, neither hopes for the future, or the chance to adjust this issue with tactical means.
Our wingers cant score, Treze will be injured, DP a sub, Iaq losing chances like always and Amauri was never a prolific scorer, even at optimal conditions. Even if we add another Amf instead of a DM, create more chances up front, we will still be unable to score without a decent goalscorer.
The way i see it is that Amauri need like 5-10x times the chances, Dzeko needs to score. Krasic may provide 2-4x times the service of Pepe, but that still the end result (including the standard service from the other winger+Diego, will be less prolific overall, by the importance of the finisher catalyst that will be invovled at every scoring chance.

Nop disagree there, we need Krasic more ATM. Last thing we need is to watch a limited, one dimensional Pepe running our right side when he can barely dribble a single player to create anything. And thats where our real problem was last season (creativity) more than scoring goals.

We've got Amauri + Iaquinta as our attackers (not the best strikers) but certainly decent enough if the team can create something for them.

IMO Dzeko is a luxury while Krasic is a necessity.
Dzeko is much more prolific than Amauri or Iaq. And we are likely to play with only one CF in front of Diego, the upgrade of the finisher role will be more important than 1/3-1/4 of our service quality (CM+DIEGO+ OTHER WINGER+ WB)
If Diego+Giovinco+ Marchisio+ Motta+Pepe cannot help Dzeko to score, i doubt that Krasic alone can help Amauri's scoring effectiveness anyway near Dzeko's levels. Or will make Treze become any less injury prone, DP feel younger and teach Iaq how to score without crosses. All by himself!

I am with you on this one, Cron...

Lanzafame, Giovinco, Pepe, Martinez...4 wingers vying for two spots, all of whom bring something different to the flanks. That would be fine by me. And when I look at the present attacking ammunition, I see only Iaquinta...as alive and kicking. If we truly aspire to the greatness befitting a team of our history and prestige, we NEED a quality goalscorer...Trez is the only out and out goalscorer we have, and he is far from alive...so Dzeko, to me, would represent a massive jump forward for our offensive line, especially if we manage to keep diego, add a decent left back and experienced centre back to the squad. That, for me, would be a very decent mercato, encouraging me to bow in reverence, or at least respect, to Marotta...
Once again we find ous selves to share the same views. I agree about or needs, but i dont see us investing what is needed at the defence. We will have to compromise in the end and even more in the future and this is one more reason i want us to invest on quality when we can. Dzeko will seal our scoring issuer for almost a decade ahead. If we dont buy him now, next year, without the depth of Treze+Dp and the need for more options for the CL, we will prefer 2 mediore Italians instead and have this issue to haunt us for more years to come.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
According to the German newspaper "Die Welt" Juventus have offered 30 million for the Wolfsburg Dzeko.

The company Juventus is ready to sit down with the club tied to Volkswagen. The general manager of Juventus, Giuseppe Marotta, may enter into a negotiation between Christian Poulsen and Mohamed Sissoko.

AP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)