Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (68 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Exactly mate :agree: .
One thing is for sure , we need a quality striker in our lines and even if this is a media BS, it is a good one. :beer:

Yep its exactly the risk to take in the market. Although I was supporting the Krasic transfer I really didn't think of it as one of true need. Dzeko would round out the campaign adding in some tweaks in between.

Not a typical Juve team but problably the best one on paper since 2006. I like stating out the obvious yes.

Mar 10, 2009
But I want to keep sissoko :cry:

He was great the other 1.5 season we had him with us. Everyone was horrible this year,if anything get rid of melo not sissoko

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
But I want to keep sissoko :cry:

He was great the other 1.5 season we had him with us. Everyone was horrible this year,if anything get rid of melo not sissoko
Nothing is perfect. I agree though Momo is nice when healthy but you godda do what you godda do to forward the team.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol @ "Modern game"

time and again that statement has proved to be BULLSHIT...any team that has a proper system and a solid defense will be a successful one...you don't need 11 magicians on the field to win matches...you play to your strengths, put players in positions where they will excel, you'll get the right results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)