Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (16 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we are “forced to choose between Krasic and Dzeko due to the limit on non-EU players" does this mean that we were going after both before this new rule fucked it all?

I guess yes. In that case, this would imply that we do have lots of cash, right?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
If we are “forced to choose between Krasic and Dzeko due to the limit on non-EU players" does this mean that we were going after both before this new rule fucked it all?

I guess yes. In that case, this would imply that we do have lots of cash, right?
Sounds reasonable Alen.
But maybe we need to include some of our players in those deals either as a player+cash deals or to sell them and earn some cash.
No matter what I think Grosso, Zebina or Grygera, Tiago or Poulsen, Trez or Iaquinta and Camoranesi are gonna be sold.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I still think Camo could be good for us even though he is in a decline he is still a good player and a creative one we might miss him
And yeah Elia is a very good player that I would love seeing here

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree: @ Ahmed

So, is AA literally going to fund Dzeko out of his own pocket so we don't cut into the budget or just increasing the overall budget? Because if he is then I see us signing a couple more players after Dzeko (if we do get him that is) since we will still have plenty of money.

Can anyone clarify this?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I don't think it has anything to do with transfer budget. It has everything to do with the salaries.

So yeah, they probably do have quite a substantial transfer budget, but big money signings equate to big salaries also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)