Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (42 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
There is nothing wrong with that, if I was instead of him, I would choose the huge money too. Is that a sin? :scared:
If we were talking about a normal blue-colar job, were you could get double the money, I would say go for it. But that's not the case here.

Is €3-3.5M a year not enough? You can live a great life and have pretty much everything you need with that kind of money. Giving up playing in the league and the club you want for more money, when you in the first place make tons, is greed in my book.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If we were talking about a normal blue-colar job, were you could get double the money, I would say go for it. But that's not the case here.

Is €3-3.5M a year not enough? You can live a great life and have pretty much everything you need with that kind of money. Giving up playing in the league and the club you want for more money, when you in the first place make tons, is greed in my book.
That's because your life standard is different than them. If you were living in their world, and if you had the skill he got, you would do the same, unless you love a particular club, or you don't live a first class life..

you can say the same about those who earn 3-3.5 mil too, you think 500.000$ per year Isn't enough to live a great life? Sure it is, but not for their standards. that's why all professional footballers do nothing different than Dzeko, that's why most of top players end up with big clubs for big money..

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
That's because your life standard is different than them. If you were living in their world, and if you had the skill he got, you would do the same, unless you love a particular club, or you don't live a first class life..

you can say the same about those who earn 3-3.5 mil too, you think 500.000$ per year Isn't enough to live a great life? Sure it is, but not for their standards. that's why all professional footballers do nothing different than Dzeko, that's why most of top players end up with big clubs for big money..
Dzeko has the choice to play in the league he wants, and at a club he would like to play for (Juve). If he gives all that up for the sake of more money, it's greed. His life will be just as great earning €3.5M a year as it would if he earned double.

I earn around €65000 a year and have everything i need. Why would i need double that? To buy more shit i don't really have any use for?

It all comes down to providing for your family, and €3.5M a year is more than enough for that.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
Dzeko has the choice to play in the league he wants, and at a club he would like to play for (Juve). If he gives all that up for the sake of more money, it's greed. His life will be just as great earning €3.5M a year as it would if he earned double.

I earn around €65000 a year and have everything i need. Why would i need double that? To buy more shit i don't really have any use for?

It all comes down to providing for your family, and €3.5M a year is more than enough for that.
Add to that that some players earn much more from advertisements and promotions. Add interest rates he gets if he is smart enough.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Administration Manchester City came in contact with colleagues from Anderlecht to make them told that they are willing to pay the required 18 million pounds for the 18-year-old striker Romelu Lukaku.

:eyebrows:

May 22, 2007
Different people have different opinions at what is "enough". I'd do my best to get more, not that I'd spend it like shit on crap I don't need, just so I'm protected. I'd be similar to 99.9% of Brazilian footballers who move to Europe purely because of money. Probably make my agent work his ass off to get me a deal similar to Rivaldo and Scolari did at Bunyodkor when I'm in the final hurdle of my career.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Different people have different opinions at what is "enough". I'd do my best to get more, not that I'd spend it like shit on crap I don't need, just so I'm protected. I'd be similar to 99.9% of Brazilian footballers who move to Europe purely because of money. Probably make my agent work his ass off to get me a deal similar to Rivaldo and Scolari did at Bunyodkor when I'm in the final hurdle of my career.
When you make €3-3.5M a year, there's plenty of money to lay a side. Not an excuse IMO.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

dzeko is a milanista...the club he really wants to play for is milan...so if he plays for juve that would make him a traitor?

just saying..

manchester city are insanely splashing money,their players salary is unreal,but if juventus really wants dzeko so bad why dont we pay him that? doesnt that make juve fans selfish and greedy to expect dzeko play for less than HALF of what he could earn?

you people need to stop blaming dzeko for not joining us [if that happens].

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
dzeko is a milanista...the club he really wants to play for is milan...so if he plays for juve that would make him a traitor?

just saying..

manchester city are insanely splashing money,their players salary is unreal,but if juventus really wants dzeko so bad why dont we pay him that? doesnt that make juve fans selfish and greedy to expect dzeko play for less than HALF of what he could earn?

you people need to stop blaming dzeko for not joining us [if that happens].
Exactly. And TBH, City isnt doing that badly, if they get Džeko and if they gel the team a bit more, they might even win the EPL this year.

TBH, their future looks perhaps brighter than ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)