Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (46 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What did he say?
He was asked about Dzeko, Pazzini, Gilardino and Gomez. About Dzeko he's still not sure if Dzeko will go to City but that things look that way so far, about Pazzini Marrota said that Pazzini is the right profile of attacker for Juve and that we'll consider buying him when Samp will put him on the market. About Gila he said that he's a prolific goalscorer, good player and that the same that goes for Pazzini goes for Gila too, but that we can't insist on Gila if his club has no desire to sell. About Gomez he said that he doesn't think Bayern will sell.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It's a toss up between us and City, our offer can match theirs and they can keep him till the summer. If he leaves now Wolfsburg would get relagated and that would cause them more financial woes. We meet with Wolfsburg next week to try and strike a deal, Sissoko to them in January and we would pay the 30 Million in May time. It'd be interesting to find out what Dzeko wants especially when he's been toting for a move to Serie A.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's a toss up between us and City, our offer can match theirs and they can keep him till the summer. If he leaves now Wolfsburg would get relagated and that would cause them more financial woes. We meet with Wolfsburg next week to try and strike a deal, Sissoko to them in January and we would pay the 30 Million in May time. It'd be interesting to find out what Dzeko wants especially when he's been toting for a move to Serie A.
Excellent news, our offer can match Citeh's but Citeh can outbid us quite easily no? So in the end I think Dzeko's choice is more vital than anything but transfer money wise we don't stand a chance me thinks

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Excellent news, our offer can match Citeh's but Citeh can outbid us quite easily no?
Yes they can, they could offer 100 Million but they won't. City won't go higher than what they're doing now because Dzeko will be starting on the bench and they've always said they will stay around the 35 Million mark for him.

Wolfsburg are playing smart cards this winter by drawing in a bidding war for Dzeko and it's working. Now it's who offers the best solution for them so they can take it.

Dzeko being left till the summer so they stay up, Sissoko joining to reinforce them and 30 million in May so they can have that in the Summer when more players are available?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think our deal is better, it might be enough to convince the Germans. That's not what bothers me, what bothers me is the salary he might be looking for.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But on the other hand I also feel like we had an agreement with him last summer but fell thru with the EU ruling, it was the Germans we had problems with. Many clubs wanted him last year too, but he was keen for Juve then, I don't see why he still wouldn't be now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)