Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (14 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Im not so sure about Dzeko, he is a good targetplayer .. but I think we are missing a player like Milito who can doe it all. Aguero/Suarez/ type of player.

Dzeko is a box player, the positive thing is that he will have a better chance in our team if players like krasic come, players who know how to cross and make assists..

But I prefer if we get Suarez or Aguero even if would cost more

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think we should get rid of IQ and Amauri and get both sorts of strikers, a new box player and a player who can cross and make assists (unless we can play Gio or Diego as a SS).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Im not so sure about Dzeko, he is a good targetplayer .. but I think we are missing a player like Milito who can doe it all. Aguero/Suarez/ type of player.

Dzeko is a box player, the positive thing is that he will have a better chance in our team if players like krasic come, players who know how to cross and make assists..

But I prefer if we get Suarez or Aguero even if would cost more
Would that be to play them as a main striker or to pair Suarez or Aguero with Trezeguet/Amauri/Iaquinta?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think this beast is joining us.
There is an article on the Juve official website that Marotta talking about this guy and they admire him as a good footballer so it's not just some made-up BS rumour that we are after him..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)