Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is awesome. I mean seriously....all this could be done before the WC or by the end of it. I love it, the boys behind the desk are on top of their shit finally.

This is really exciting, I love watching Dzeko. Its about time we start a new era with people of he and Krasic's potential. Mouthwatering.

Any news on our LM position?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This is awesome. I mean seriously....all this could be done before the WC or by the end of it. I love it, the boys behind the desk are on top of their shit finally.

This is really exciting, I love watching Dzeko. Its about time we start a new era with people of he and Krasic's potential. Mouthwatering.

Any news on our LM position?
Pepe :pumpkin:

Perhaps Martinez from Catania meeting Thursday Capitano said.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
He plays either. Anyways fuck the LW posistion for now. Get Krasic,Dzeko then sort the defence out. Criscito-Motta and Bonucci then go back to the LW position. Perhaps Vargas?

Dzeko
Vargas-Diego-Krasic
too much to ask.

if we sign krasic and dzeko and 3 defenders i don't think we will have more to spend. maybe delneri can see some potential in giovinco...

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Dzeko(Amauri,Trezeguet)

Giovinco(Martinez)-Diego(Del Piero)-Krasic(Pepe)

Marchisio(Sissoko) Melo(Marrone)

Criscito(Ziegler) Chiellini(Legro) Bonucci(Ariaudo) Motta(Zebina)

Buffon(Manninger)

Not too shabby, still abit weak in parts but that could be addressed next summer.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Dzeko(Amauri,Trezeguet)

Buffon(Manninger)

Not too shabby, still abit weak in parts but that could be addressed next summer.
Trezeguet is leaving Giovinco probably too

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Dzeko(Amauri,Trezeguet)

Buffon(Manninger)

i don't want zebina in the team. he should go. also i don't see the point of getting martinez. he is 27. there is no potential there. gamble with a young player. lastly, for next year's team i would like ekdal in there...

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
i don't want zebina in the team. he should go. also i don't see the point of getting martinez. he is 27. there is no potential there. gamble with a young player. lastly, for next year's team i would like ekdal in there...
Zebina would be ok for backup. Ekdal will be used for some other player. Martinez would be a good backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)