Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (39 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
I have a question
I read somewhere that when Serbia is joining EU on 1-1-2011, and I don't know if any of these news are true

when they join, Krasic is no longer non-EU, so juve can sign Dezko in January

is this true?
Please, tell me where you read that, i just want to read myself :D

Aug 2, 2005
Please, tell me where you read that, i just want to read myself :D
I don't remember :p

ok, since u all know about this..

can Juve buy Dezko through another club
for example, Siena by Juve money buy Dezko, and then after two or three days Juve buy Dezko from Siena, or loan him from them, I also read that in the past a similar story with Milan happened, they signed two non-EU players and to sign a new non- EU player they bought him or loaned him through another club.???

since u guys know much better in the rules than me.

Dec 31, 2008

for example, Siena by Juve money buy Dezko, and then after two or three days Juve buy Dezko from Siena, or loan him from them, I also read that in the past a similar story with Milan happened, they signed two non-EU players and to sign a new non- EU player they bought him or loaned him through another club.???

We did it with Mutu before. Livorno was the middle club.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Interested in going back to Serie B ?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Milan didn't need to do it with Boateng though because he was already EU, still don't understand why he went to Genoa and then to Milan.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Milan didn't need to do it with Boateng though because he was already EU, still don't understand why he went to Genoa and then to Milan.
Simple Milan didn't have enough money for the Boateng transfer so they got Genoa to do it for them. Milan then tossed them a couple of Primavera players and a profit for their loan at the summer of 2011.

Just call Genoa Milans Credit Union

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can players be registered for 3 teams in the course of a season? In the past it wasn't alowed.

In order to buy Dzeko via another Italian club, he will have to be registered for them and then move to Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)