Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (37 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think it's not likely at all.

It wouldn't make sense to sell him mid-season and have him distracted for the rest of the season, especially when he is in such form and is their most important player. If he's gonna stay there now, they'll wait 'til the end of the season.

Juve have not secured a CL spot and would not want to make such an investment at this stage.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I think it's not likely at all.

It wouldn't make sense to sell him mid-season and have him distracted for the rest of the season, especially when he is in such form and is their most important player. If he's gonna stay there now, they'll wait 'til the end of the season.

Juve have not secured a CL spot and would not want to make such an investment at this stage.

Džeko wants to leave for a long time and I think he would actually play better if he would know that he will finaly leave after the season. And we need him anyway.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think that is the most likely.
I think none of them are likely. Maybe Siena can ''buy'' him and loan him to us, but
A I wouldn't expect that to happen, since Siena wouldn't like to opperate in such a thing
B I don't know if the non-eu rule applies for loans too
and C the league will hate us if did that, Marotta is the ethical man.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Yeah, we need him. But we wouldn't know if we can afford him until CL qualification is assured.

Marotta must find money for him or we will have some serious problems next season with Amauri and Iaquinta. He knows that we need a great striker and I hope he is ready to buy one. And if we finish third we will know are we going to play CL in late August so we can't wait for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)