Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Dzeko dying down the price?

Marotta is ready to prepare an assault so strong to try to just get the striker of Bosnian Wolfsburg. The leaders of the German team have, it reported rumors, lowered its claims to 30 million, a figure deemed appropriate by Agnelli and Marotta and were ready to offer last July. And Bayern? The excellent performance of Mario Gomez may remove the interest of the Bavarian but they can always count on the relationship between the brothers Hoeness. Eye and then to a deal that never sets.

tuttojuve

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not with the Non-EU rule that was placed...we need to wait till summer though I believe he has already found a home in Turin.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dzeko dying down the price?

Marotta is ready to prepare an assault so strong to try to just get the striker of Bosnian Wolfsburg. The leaders of the German team have, it reported rumors, lowered its claims to 30 million, a figure deemed appropriate by Agnelli and Marotta and were ready to offer last July. And Bayern? The excellent performance of Mario Gomez may remove the interest of the Bavarian but they can always count on the relationship between the brothers Hoeness. Eye and then to a deal that never sets.

tuttojuve
This'll never disappear because of the Hoeness link, in fact they are probably manufacturing the news, but he wants to come here :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
au contraire Wahdan. :D

There's a frenzy going on right now in both Italian Juve forums. It started on J1897 when a new :irritated guru said Dzeko :donedeal:...announcement after the closing of the market(shares). Later an admin said the source was solid.

I won't too excited about this since we've been disappointed before with news similar to this.
I think it's a :donedeal:

Diego's transfer was a big sign pointing towards that.
focus? That too is a :donedeal:

concentrate on VdW, Afellay and Benz for now.

:p
Done dealers die!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So we lose Momo when, Jan or the end of the season?
We can't get Dzeko in January and it will be very strange if we let Sissoko go in mid-season, especially after we saw that every single player is indispensable with the injury crisis.

Unless we do some shopping in Madrid for the central midfield in January.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We can't get Dzeko in January and it will be very strange if we let Sissoko go in mid-season, especially after we saw that every single player is indispensable with the injury crisis.

Unless we do some shopping in Madrid for the central midfield in January.
I know (I have to repeat this many times to people! :lol: ), I was just wondering if we would give them Momo in January as a sweetener? We'd need another *Lass* central midfielder of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)