Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (24 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Appearances.

Couldn't you have concluded that by Zlatan's post? :D
haha...I was confused, when comparing torres i thought it was goals than realized it wasn't goals but wasn't sure what it was.:D

Dzeko is just :tuttosport: He will score 22 goals for us next season. And that's just low balling it.:numnum:
He works in H&M forgive him V.
And what is so bad about H&M? Just curious, you seem to be making fun of me a lot for it actually.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
According to the latest media reports coming out of England, Bayern Munich has joined the race to sign Wolfsburg forward Edin Dzeko.
Speculations in the English press suggest that Bavarian giants are ready to offload Mario Gomez to Barclays Premier League outfit Liverpool FC as early as January. The revenue generated from such a sale will go a long way in financing a move for the highly rated Bosnian.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Homos, he is already ours. He has 1 foot in the door already.

:tuttosport:

I'm starting his fucking thread when it's official.

DUSAN MARK RED!!!! ^

Boksic

May 11, 2005
According to the latest media reports coming out of England, Bayern Munich has joined the race to sign Wolfsburg forward Edin Dzeko.
Speculations in the English press suggest that Bavarian giants are ready to offload Mario Gomez to Barclays Premier League outfit Liverpool FC as early as January. The revenue generated from such a sale will go a long way in financing a move for the highly rated Bosnian.
Hardly the greatest source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)