Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (17 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Forget Cassano, lets play 4-3-3, get Dzeko and spend the money we're spending on Cassano on brining in some quality defenders.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Nar he'd cost us 10 Million.

We may aswell just play Giovinco there. However Cassano should be priority.

We can still afford defenders with sales etc, especially considering we spread the payments over 3 years anyway.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I can see:

4-4-2/4-3-3

Buffon
Lichtsteiner (5mil+player) Bonucci Chiellini Ziegler (free)
Krasic Aquilani (15 mil) Melo Marchisio
Dzeko (30mil) + Cassano (20mil)

Approx. 70 million exluding player sales. And I'm not counting backup CB and possibly the purchase of Pepe. Realistic?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Nar he'd cost us 10 Million.

We may aswell just play Giovinco there. However Cassano should be priority.

We can still afford defenders with sales etc, especially considering we spread the payments over 3 years anyway.
I'd rather see two new quality fullbacks than seeing Cassano and average fullbacks again like Motta or something like that again.

Giovinco should be the normal choice for the LW, he's has been playing really good so far, been MoM in all the games he has played and has been getting good ratings for his performances this season, also, he wouldn't cost us that much. Problem is that I don't really think he'll be coming back, I think the relationship is beyond repair between him and Juventus right now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I can see:

4-4-2/4-3-3

Buffon
Lichtsteiner (5mil+player) Bonucci Chiellini Ziegler (free)
Krasic Aquilani (15 mil) Melo Marchisio
Dzeko (30mil) + Cassano (20mil)

Approx. 70 million exluding player sales. And I'm not counting backup CB and possibly the purchase of Pepe. Realistic?
I don't see Marchisio accepting being a LM on the long run. He's a CM and he was pretty clear about not wanting to play on the left last year.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I don't see Marchisio accepting being a LM on the long run. He's a CM and he was pretty clear about not wanting to play on the left last year.
Aquilani,Melo and Marchisio switched roles alot at weekend. Some moving inside/outside at different times. Del Neri can make the midfield unlike Ferrara who stuck him dead on the LW.

Yeah, that too. But so is Aquilani.
Not as of yet :xfinger:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Qtube gets 12-15 goals you best believe we will be signing him!
I like Quag and he's a decent player but the 15 million we're spending on him, I can't help but think that those 15 million could be used for something else. Also, he's 27(soon 28).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)