Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hey u reopened this thread :-|

I want to wait till summer :p , and after one day this thred will be reopened , i would love to see moved to Player Section , soo Close it :p

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Its pretty obvious Dzeko wants Juve. Hopefully Wolfsburg have the same idea. In all honesty it would be such a waste not getting Dzeko after Marotta has supposedly laid the ground work for the transfer with the Diego deal.

I really would prefer Dzeko over just about any other offer right now. He's only 24, there's no reason why he couldn't improve anymore and rise to the occasion here like Krasic has done so far.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Wolfsburg Striker Edin Dzeko Will Join Juventus In June - Diego

Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko will join Juventus in June, claims team-mate Diego.

Juventus are ready to take action and they are adding glaze to finalising a smooth move for the Bosnian hitman next summer.

The Bianconeri failed in landing him during the last transfer window. But they are ready to sustain a new model of business, and Diego is certain it will work.

"Dzeko is one of the best players in the world. I would be happy to play for him on the long term, but I know he has an option to join Juventus in the summer," Diego told Tuttosport.

"I think he will end up going there. In that case, I will wish him all the best."

Diego reflected on his Juventus past, as a radiant start ended with being banished to the margins of Luigi Del Neri's plans, and ultimately transferred.

"It was nice, hard, and educational, but results never arrived," he added.

"Then things changed. New directors, a new coach. I would have stayed, but for a player you need the trust and faith from your coach, something I found at Werder Bremen, and now Wolfsburg.”

--
That option thing seems real and thats awesome.

Del Piero - Dzeko :heart:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Diego still talks way too much
we didn't appreciate it last season and now he's doing it again in Germany
I like this one, too bad though he's not the Wolfsburg manager

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Brazzo was called by the Bosnian national TV during halftime of Real-Milan. They asked him about Juve etc and Dzeko, among other things.
Brazzo said that he hears from Dzeko almost every day and recently they had a 30 minute talk. Salihamidzic diplomatically said that Dzeko is concentrated on Wolfsburg only and when the journalist asked him if there is a chance Dzeko to join him next year in Juve, Brazzo started laughing and said: "He'll be a damn liar if he won't come to Turin. I will never forgive him!"

WARNING: This is not true. I'm just playing with Hustini's head. Play along, please.
You know this is actually true?:p

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He smiles, Irfan Redzepagic, agent of the attacker's Wolfsburg Edin Dzeko, on hearing the words of former Juventus striker Diego that Bosnia would be ready to move to Juventus. "I do not have this information," says the agent to Tuttomercatoweb Dzeko. "I heard Marotta about four months ago - he continues - but since then I have not had contact. The words of Diego? Do not know - still smiling - I can certainly say that in January Dzeko not move. And in June? We'll see, He now thinks to do well at Wolfsburg. "

:lol:

He's coming Mark is he?:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)