Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'd rather take Huntelaar and Krasic. It's not like Huntelaar has really done more in his career, but he somehow seems like a safer option. I'm not a fan of Adebayor at all.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I'd rather take Huntelaar and Krasic. It's not like Huntelaar has really done more in his career, but he somehow seems like a safer option. I'm not a fan of Adebayor at all.
I'd rather take Huntelaar too.
If Dzeko deal fails , the most reasonable approach would be getting Hunter if it is possible. Won't be expensive as other solutions while he can give a lot and prove the quality he holds.
Actually getting him and Krasic will be perfect in both economical and tactical ways.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko is younger and will be doing what trez has been doing for a long time, scoring goals. Take into account all the missed shots, poor finishing and general laziness and stupidity of our strikers last year I do not accept the excuse entirely that we lacked creativity. They had chances to score but failed miserably and on top of that did nothing for themselves by lacking in movement.

Krasic won't bring that much to us of we still have strikers that choke in front of goal and don't move into space for our "savior" Krasic to play the ball to.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'ms sorry Hus, i really like him and i want him to be our striker too but not if we lose Diego because of it, or spend 30+million on him. That's just way to much. I would not even pay 30million if it ment we could get Aguero, who i rate higher then Dzeko.

Apr 17, 2009
Sorry but in todays football world top players will cost an arm and a leg thanks to Chelsea, Real Madrid, Man City and to some extent Barca. It's inflation and it's simple.

If we go cheap again we will regret it sorely. We've been going cheap the whole time since we came back from Serie B with the exclusion of Diego and Melo.

Look where that's gotten us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)