Edgar Davids (6 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Damn I miss Edgar Davids. One of my absolute fav players in Juve. So great! Will never have such a great midfield again :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

12 February 2009
Three goals at the Chisola in front of Davids

The countdown to the Sunday match against Sampdoria has begun. With three day to go, Claudio Ranieri had all the international players back. After Buffon, Legrottaglie, Camoranesi and Iaquinta, who returned yesterday after Italy-Brazil, all the others returned to base too: Tiago, Manninger, Mellberg, Grygera, Poulsen, Giovinco and Ekdal.

These players underwent an unwinding session on the field and in the gym. The others played a friendly match against the Chisola amateurs. The match was divided into three 20 minute parts during which the Juventus coach was able to see Chiellini back on the field (playing for nearly 40 minutes) and fielded a team with Del Piero, Trezeguet, Amauri, Iaquinta and Camoranesi, all together, as well as Marchisio, Ariaudo and two primavera players Vecchione and Romano with Chimenti in goal.

The match ended in a 3-0 vctory with goals by Amauri, Marchisio and Iaquinta. The midfielder from Turin, the attacker from Calabria, Camoranesi, Ariaudo and Chimenti were the only ones to have played the whole match.

A special guest watched the match from the side-line: Edgar Davids. The Dutchman, Juventus supporters’ idol between 1997 and 2004 visited the Juventus Center to meet up with many friends. Just as he said while speaking on Juventus Channel: «I came to see how things are going. It is always a pleasure to see my old team-mates with whom I have great memories in common. I follow Juventus from Holland. Time is needed for the club and the coach to get things right and obtain certain results. A new Davids? That is not important. What is important is that there are players who give everything for this jersey and this club».

Forza Pitbull! :coffee:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he was a beast in our MF, i remember thinking that this guy was the most intimidating player i've ever seen for being a shrimp! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)