Edgar Davids (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
damn! that just proves he's got not teamwork in mind..he just wants to put the ball behind the net...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
damn! that just proves he's got not teamwork in mind..he just wants to put the ball behind the net...
unless you take into account that by scoring goals he can win the game for his team. I think that winning is the best team work. Don't you?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
but vieri's already there...and i would rather have him than pippo
IMVHO Pippo would be a better hoice for Juve than Vieri.

For one, we KNOW he pairs up well with Ale(on the field) ;)

He's not injury-prone, not nearly as much as Vieri.

He doest demand high pay, he complains very little, he's almost never lazy, and he's not a spoilt brat.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
wait a munite...i just remembered...this thread is about edgar davids..
we shouldnt be talking about pippo in here..

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
thats right....but dont worry, the forum is infected with the off-topic plague, and its no use fighting it...:D
It's people like you who are willing to go along, but not start off-topic discussions who really make it the epidemic that it is.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

It's people like you who are willing to go along, but not start off-topic discussions who really make it the epidemic that it is.
I got the first part, but the second was kinda weird...wasnt quite so clear for me...

and I think its pretty normal, because off topic discussions start when people have nothing more to say about the real topic...

then someone comes along and he DOES want to say something on-topic, but is annoyed because he's a little too late...the topic got stale 2 weeks ago...

well there's my 2 pesos amigo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
like this..is an off-topic subject.
we have noting more to say about edgar. i think we should just close this thread...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well thats a bit too draconian imo...closing down every avenue of free speech apart from starting a brand new thread is not gonna get you any members, i can say that...its all a complex issue though.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
btw davids seems to have thinned his dreads out a bit. they dont look too tight, and thats a good thing. leather jacket complements him very nicely, reminds me of samule jackson from unbreakable- remember him?? except his was oxblood i know...

the guy who's getting the autograph looks extatic :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)