Eden Hazard (2 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That's surely a possibility. He isn't exactly know for being staggeringly smart.

Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I've seen of him, the EPL doesn't seem like an ideal destination. Quite the opposite.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He just needs to toughen up a bit, but i think he fits the EPL. He's a pacey player that is direct in his playing style, i can't see why he wouldn't fit. I'd love to have him in Arsenal. He'd definitely be an upgrade over both Gervinho and Theo. We all know Wenger won't spend the money Lille are asking for though. So he'd probably go to City, United or Chelsea.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
True, it is strange that he is able to shine in the league, but in the EL/CL or for our NT, he hasn't been performing well.
I guess more matches on the highest level might be exactly what he needs to I hope he goes to a team were he will get a chance to prove himself, and also, a team that will keep giving him the chances even if he isn't performing on the required level right away.
I think he needs to go to Arsenal from the EPL teams I think that he wouldn't mind joining.
If he goes to Chelsea or City, and he won't perform, he'll loose his spot fast.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If he doesn't come to play for us then fuck that nigga!
For all you non-belgians, I understand, but I need him to become a WC player.
Because, like it or not, he definately is our most talented player of the NT, but his talent needs to be transformed into performances, on the highest level.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Talk about lack of ambition. When was the last time Tottenham won anything, notwithstanding the fact that they are doing well these days obviously?

Does this imply that Bale is departing? Perhaps we should offer Tottenham Krasic + 20 Million Euros for Bale?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)