Eden Hazard (2 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Offload Krasic for 15-20 million as a start to raise that money. Then, at the end of the season, Gala will pay us 8-10 million for Melo (I don't remember how much the fee was, but it was something in that region). We would still be some money short, but I'm sure that the club could raise the rest of the funds required.

We could even sell Quag on top of this, but I don't want that to happen. Hope he stays.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
As if there is a team willing to pay 20 million for Krasic, it's not like he has been performing great lately to justify a sum of 20 MEuro.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Very exciting prospect, and the closest we might get to having another "Zidane" here, but I feel he is destined for the PL or La Liga.

I wouldn't mind Eriksen here tho; my Danish friend keeps singing his praises, not that isn't biased or anything :p However, I have a feeling Erisken will be huge!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Very poor showing again last night, it seems I always catch him on his off days because to be honest I fail to see the huge hype around him.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Very poor showing again last night, it seems I always catch him on his off days because to be honest I fail to see the huge hype around him.
To be honest, he is especially great in the French league, in CL and for our NT, he hasn't justified a 40MEuro asking price (yet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)