e-mail TV Channels for (Serie B) (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That would be nice if Gol TV decides to show some matches, same with RAI International. I sincerely doubt FSC will air anything that's not top league football.

Good idea Mark, and hopefully the channel executives are listening to us. If they want business, well, they better.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I talked with a representative from GolTV today, and just as I expected they will not...I repeat NOT show any Juve games this season...only Serie A

So, as I said before, we will be seeing useless games such as Ascoli-Chievo, instead of Juve

exactly as I told you, Greg !!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    so nothing on GolTV. :rolleyes:
    Our only hope is RAI International. I'm sure they'll show serie B but at what time? I WANT THE GAMES LIVE.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    pavelnedved said:
    What about Juve channel. Can we get that abroad ?
    I'm not even sure if they'll do it in Italy. You can forget it if you're in America. If you can get SKY or RAI(not international) maybe you'll have a chance to get Juve Channel when/if it comes out.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    mark77 said:
    I'm not even sure if they'll do it in Italy. You can forget it if you're in America. If you can get SKY or RAI(not international) maybe you'll have a chance to get Juve Channel when/if it comes out.
    I thought that juve channel project was shelved along with the renovation of the Delli Alpi..

Vinni keep us posted

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    sateeh said:
    I thought that juve channel project was shelved along with the renovation of the Delli Alpi..

Vinni keep us posted
    I just got off the phone with the programming director at RAI International, and at this point she is not sure exactly if they will be broadcasting any Juventus games this season...

She is aware that Juve games will be in demand, but no decision will be made until mid-August

She is not a Juve fan (she follows Inter), and I kid you not, we pretty much got into a debate whether Juve should be in Serie A or B, but realizing that she may hold the key to whether any of us see any games this season, I admitted defeat rather quickly....

RAI programming director 1 Vinman 0

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
    i dunno whether local station in my country is goin to show Serie B..
    I heard some gossips that RCTI is goin' to show it.. But it was before the court decide that ONLY JUVE is goin' to serie B...

It's just hard not too see them play...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Vinman said:
    I just got off the phone with the programming director at RAI International, and at this point she is not sure exactly if they will be broadcasting any Juventus games this season...

She is aware that Juve games will be in demand, but no decision will be made until mid-August

She is not a Juve fan (she follows Inter), and I kid you not, we pretty much got into a debate whether Juve should be in Serie A or B, but realizing that she may hold the key to whether any of us see any games this season, I admitted defeat rather quickly....

RAI programming director 1 Vinman 0
    Aha, i seee

At least we have some hope even if shes an Interista, we all know there is demand lets hope thats enough to persuade them to broadcast the games.

i sent them a few emails trying but no reply yet, trying to persuade them that they would be pleasing thousands of fans in australia if they air the games.

Anyway thnx for the efforts we will have to wait and see wat happens

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    How unlucky can you get and get a damn perdazzurra on the phone? Call her back Vin and tell her we want to see every Inter friendly so we can get a good laugh. :rolleyes:

Time for a new raid of e-mails. No Juve on TV=no $$$ for you.

FCBJ

Jul 29, 2006
    can some one tell my the chances of juve games being broadcast in ISRAEL?
    last year most of the games were in israeli sport channel "Sport 5+" who took the broadcast from who broadcasted it last year.

Oct 3, 2004
    Any news on which middle eastern channels will be showing Serie B?

I get RaiSportSat on my Hotbird/Nilesat reciever here, and I clearly remember them showing Serie C, not B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)