e-mail TV Channels for (Serie B) (2 Viewers)

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Vinman thanks for the update. Did you speak to Marina? I posted on the other thread that I spoke to her as well and she had no idea when I spoke to her that the game was changed on the schedule. She seemed surprised and did not really know the reason only that she guessed it had to do with "rights".

I am emailing and asking friends to email as well. Some of them can write in Italian so that helps.

I am really furious about this change and Marina admitted that they never should have put Juve on the schedule unless the rights to the game were secured. That does not make me feel any better though.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #142
    I have 4-5 e-mails and I'll change a couple of things in it so they don't think it's the same guy sending them. I'll change my ip each time also. ;)

Man I'm so fuckin' pissed right now.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #146
    http://www.raiclicktv.it/raiclickpc/secure/list_content_tg.srv?id=1986#

I sent this to Elisa if she could confirm what I read on another board that RAI International could show all Juve home games. They heard it on the TG2. I guess it's at the end of the TG when they do the sports.

I doubt it but can't see it because of my damn 56k modem. Yeah again with the freakin' modem. :oops:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Vinman said:
    I told you guys....

I talked to my connection at RAI International, and she said she has NO idea why they put that on the website...they could NOT get the rights for this game...it has more to do with Rimini than it does with Juve

She did say that they WILL show Serie B games on saturdays, and that Juve will be included

She also said to flood the website with e mails DEMANDING that they show Juve games...the workers in Rome will read these emails

sometimes, it sucks to be right:cry:
    OK, I've started to use various e-mail accounts for sending. Where should they be received? :D Post 'em here!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)