e-mail TV Channels for (Serie B) (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
no reply yet. I know they showed serie B games last season and yesterday I sent them an e-mail to show serie B games with Juve LIVE or I'll cancel my subscription. The important thing is to say that you will cancel it if they don't show what you want.
not true, Marco...

I have RAI International, and the only time last season they showed any Serie B games was during the playoffs

I will send out e mails to the television stations you mentioned, but I doubt it will help

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Vinman said:
    not true, Marco...

I have RAI International, and the only time last season they showed any Serie B games was during the playoffs

I will send out e mails to the television stations you mentioned, but I doubt it will help
    I guess it was just that. I remember watching some games at middnight EST, even later than that.

We all want them LIVE. Does anybody know if serie B is on Saturday's with the anticipo Friday .....?

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    mark77 said:
    I guess it was just that. I remember watching some games at middnight EST, even later than that.

We all want them LIVE. Does anybody know if serie B is on Saturday's with the anticipo Friday .....?
    I don't believe they showed them regularly. But they did show them fairly often -- that is, if you'd call every other week fairly often. And never live, of course.

But with Lazio, Fiorentina, and Juve going to B, fundamentally that has to change matters. Serie B will now suddenly have serious viewership this coming season, and RAI Int'l would be idiots not to capitalize on what their viewers want ... particularly given their favorable broadcast rights to Serie B matches.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    swag said:
    I don't believe they showed them regularly. But they did show them fairly often -- that is, if you'd call every other week fairly often. And never live, of course.

But with Lazio, Fiorentina, and Juve going to B, fundamentally that has to change matters. Serie B will now suddenly have serious viewership this coming season, and RAI Int'l would be idiots not to capitalize on what their viewers want ... particularly given their favorable broadcast rights to Serie B matches.
    yeah am sure they would want to capatilize on those cheap rights they got, to gain more ratings.So lets just hope they r going to air them live

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    I just talked with someone from GolTV, and they are well aware of the situation.

They know that there are some big games to be played in B, with Juve, Lazio, and Fiorentina all being sent down.

They are looking into the rights for B, and said to call back in a week

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Vinman said:
    I just talked with someone from GolTV, and they are well aware of the situation.

They know that there are some big games to be played in B, with Juve, Lazio, and Fiorentina all being sent down.

They are looking into the rights for B, and said to call back in a week
    That's great news Vinman. Hope they will show :)

May 27, 2006
    mark77 said:
    no reply yet. I know they showed serie B games last season and yesterday I sent them an e-mail to show serie B games with Juve LIVE or I'll cancel my subscription. The important thing is to say that you will cancel it if they don't show what you want.
    i did the same thing, but i wrote them in english since i cant italian, but i rememebered the showed like the final stage, always showing atalanta.

But thing is, for channels to show second division football is always a risk most dont take ( only espn2 with second divison mexican football) bcuz broadcasting 42 weeks of 'not top quality' football not only costs a lot more money than 36 weeks of 'top quality' football is also supposedly worse and therefore less viewed and with less advertsing= much much less money for the tv channel. Although considering that serie a wil have 5 teams that could be considered serie b quality, there will not be on of the three giants to fight 4 the scudetto, and there r 4 teams that do not have the roster to participate in european competitions+serie a= tired and crappy teams in both places (remember udinese); that makes a total of 10 crappy teams in serie a which could make the tv networks consider like a huge comrecial thing like: 'juve's renaisance' or something like that, but thats just a crazy idea :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Great stuff guys, Im going to try to get a soccer channel here to buy the rights to serie B.

I hope if you guys persuade those big channels and networks, it will be easier for the local cabel channel here to show the games, afterall the cable channel here can only relay the games.

For me, It doesn't have to be LIVE, I just want to see us play.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    I dont know if it was posted so far?

But anyone knows whats going on with german pay-tv? will they show also Juves serie b matches??

thx for answers!!

Forza Juve

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Vinman said:
    this number works in the USA...not sure about Canada though

1-866-migoltv (6446588)
    i'll try this number in a couple of days if I don't get an answer from them or any other site I e-mailed. Thanks

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    mark77 said:
    i'll try this number in a couple of days if I don't get an answer from them or any other site I e-mailed. Thanks
    I read on xtratime that Juve will NOT lose their television contract, but it may be slightly adjusted due to the situation

If that is true, we MAY have a shot at seeing them play this season :weee:

May 27, 2006
    Vinman said:
    I read on xtratime that Juve will NOT lose their television contract, but it may be slightly adjusted due to the situation

If that is true, we MAY have a shot at seeing them play this season :weee:
    Plz if u get more details bout that post them, bcuz i may just have to watch juve at 3 am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)