• Krasic

• Dzeko

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Choose your destiny!

1) Dzeko + Elia (or another winger)

2) Krasic (Diego, Del Piero, Trez, Iaq/Amauri)

3) Krasic (Diego, Del Piero, EU striker, Amauri/Trez/Iaq)

Examples of EU striker: Forlan, Benzema, Huntelaar, Pazzini..

Poll will be added.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dzeko would drain our whole budget almost and we can't manage much without a good left back and some winger. In other words the guy is too expensive for us, as we need to stick to our priorities first - which would be a LB and a RW.

Sign Dzeko and stick with Pepe on the right and Grosso in defense? That would be fucking no.

OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    I’m surprised we’re after Dzeko. Del Neri said we still lack four players. How will we get the other three after paying for Dzeko?

IMO, perfect money investment: Centre-back (cheap sub), Kolarov, Krasic and if we sell Iaquinta, maybe buy a new one.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
    3) Krasic (Diego, Del Piero, Forlan, Amauri/Trez/Iaq)...a strong midfield=lot opportunity=strong forward...well its better if we remove one striker, Del neri has announce he want to stick with Trez...now its between Amauri or Iaquinta?

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
    like Del Neri said: “We are still incomplete. We lack a winger, a centre-back, a full-back and a striker if one leaves.”

its Krasic!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Krasic. He wants Juve more than Dzeko..Then we buy Benzema/Pazzini and for left back we get Juan Manuel Vargas..

Vargas as LB? I think that position won't suit him..

I rather invest massively in a LB and buy Fabio Coentrao / Fucile / Abidal / Treminouiilas.

I see no point in buying a striker if we already have IQ/Amauri/Trez (deep strikers) and DP, Diego, Martinez/Giovinco(?) as SS. Don't want to be like0 City with 8 strikers. So if we sell some strikers (IQ and Amauri(!!!!!!!!)) than we should be looking for a new striker. Dzeko isn't the only quality striker, there is Suarez/Falcao/Lisandro Lopez/Fernando Torres that are also pure quality. So if we would spend wisely than Dzeko shouldn't be a priority to me.

Krasic, hard to say anything about, during the 3 world cup matches he played like a crap for 2 of them, and versus Germany he was dominating the field and gave the assist for the goal. But that guy wants Juve badly, and Buffon said it ''Who comes to Juve, must spit blood'' and I think the guy fits that profile.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I’m surprised we’re after Dzeko. Del Neri said we still lack four players. How will we get the other three after paying for Dzeko?

IMO, perfect money investment: Centre-back (cheap sub), Kolarov, Krasic and if we sell Iaquinta, maybe buy a new one.
    We can't get both Krasic and Kolarov just like we can't get both Krasic and Dzeko because of the new non-EU rule. Unless Kolarov has EU passport that I do now know of.

Jul 2, 2006
    We need a young influential striker more than everything and Dzeko is best candidate we can afford. Once we buy him both Iaquinta and Amauri should be sold. Income will be enough for a left back. Lanzafame, Pepe, Martinez, Gio are enough for winger department for next season. It's not like we are going for Scudetto anyway.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Id go for Krasic, as with creativity we failed misrebly last year time and time again. Our recent 'creative acquisition' Pepe and Martinez just dont have it in them. Whilst I would like Gio to be given a chance sadly I dont see him anywhere near a first team and moving out for him would be the best move both player and club. My impression of Lanza is that of Martinez, I see them quite similar.

Del Neri has also confirmed a winger is required, whilst a striker is only needed if and only if one of ours is sold. For some reason I dont see that happening anymore, especially with Trez back in the frame and that no strikers would want to leave. Though in saying that I reckon if theres anyone who would leave out of the SS or CF then it would be Diego. I dont think we should really be asking the question of who is to come, i believe marotta will try bringing in quality (hopefully), it really does crawl down to who we can convince to leave and willing to be bought by another club. At the moment we still have camoranesi and imagine if he doesnt find a club and we dont get rid of giovinco.. imagine what kind of baring that will have on our campaign. Lots to do.. End of July deadline is pretty laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)