Dzeko or Krasic? (9 Viewers)

Who would you prefer to see at Juve?

• Krasic

• Dzeko

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I would take Krasic. Dzeko is a tank. And while a real poacher would be nice, I think Krasic would offer more in terms of creativity and mobilty, which is what the squad need IMHO.

Krasic and a reasonably priced European striker would be nice. Perhaps Pepe Rossi from Villarreal. Though he is propably too expensive...

EDIT: And propably would not function well with Diego and Alex.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Having seen Trezeguet wanting to do good this summer and seeing some results coming from him, I'd say we should definitely go for Krasic.

Sure, Dzego is a great striker but he would cost us too much, meaning we wouldn't be able to invest enough in other areas. A good plan of action would be to get Krasic at a wise price to solve our midfield problem and spend the rest on someone good at the back. I am confident that our strikers should do well, given that the resulting midfield works well to get the ball where its needed at the front. Krasic, Diego, Pepe, Camo (given that he doesn't get a red card after breaking someone's leg) and Giovinco (given that he is willing to adapt for a 4-4-2) is a good enough offensive package.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I would prefer to see Dzeko at Juve, so I voted for him. Getting a great winger (Krasic) and LB is more important however...

P.S. Dear Mr. Marotta, if you could get us Benzema, I wouldn't give a shit about Dzeko. Thank you for listening.:D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Facts:

1. We lack a clinical world class striker
2. We lack a hard working creative winger

Therefore, we need both, therefore which ever we choose, we need to find a very good alternative for the other position.

For me Krasic + Benzema would be great. Elia/alternative + Dzeko would be great. Which ever we choose would be better than what we have.

As for Dzeko's price tag, i wodner if they would be interested in Iaquinta in the deal?

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I'd prefer Dzeko ever so slightly, but I'd love it all the same if Krasic came this season. Dzeko's price tag scares me off though, and thats not even my money I'm spending! I think it would be wise to pursue Krasic this mercato since he sorts out one of our pressing concerns from last season which was the lack of width. Second, I'd rather spend the budget alloted for the Dzeko transfer on a top shelf LB. I'd rather we make Dzeko our main transfer priority for next season once we consolidate our CL spot :)xfinger:). At the moment I believe our current strikers are still good enough to start banging in the goals with the better service they'll receive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)