Dzeko or Krasic? (9 Viewers)

Who would you prefer to see at Juve?

• Krasic

• Dzeko

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Dzeko has Milan as his favorit club but Krasic, it seems like he would like to join us very much. I voted for Krasic, I think we need a winger more than a striker. Who will serve Dzeko with the crosses or passes? Pepe? We also need some speed on the wings.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm really undecided and like many already said, if we are going to buy Dzeko and stick with Grosso and others than big fucking NO!!!

As a matter of fact for money we would invest in Dzeko we can easily buy Krasic and quality LB, so at the end my vote goes to Krasic!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Choose your destiny!

1) Dzeko + Elia (or another winger)

2) Krasic (Diego, Del Piero, Trez, Iaq/Amauri)

3) Krasic (Diego, Del Piero, EU striker, Amauri/Trez/Iaq)

Examples of EU striker: Forlan, Benzema, Huntelaar, Pazzini..

Poll will be added.
Its option 1 for me altough option 3 Krasic+Forlan sounds tempting too

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Krasic and Kolarov that would make this mercato a very good one.
Indeed. I think we can live with the strikers we've ATM as with good support from the flanks Im pretty sure all of them will be able to score just enough goals and even more than that in Trezegoal's case.

But if as Del Blacks said, one of our strikers do leave then who's better than Dzeko to take over.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why can't it be Dzeko and Krasic?

and before you mention the dumb only on non eu rule, keep in mind we wouldn't be showing interest in both of them if we didn't find a loop hole in the system. likelky we will get a small team to sign him and then sell to us and in exchange for us loaning them 200 youngsters.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
why can't it be Dzeko and Krasic?

and before you mention the dumb only on non eu rule, keep in mind we wouldn't be showing interest in both of them if we didn't find a loop hole in the system. likelky we will get a small team to sign him and then sell to us and in exchange for us loaning them 200 youngsters.
I wonder how Maicon's face will look while we do all that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Krasic.

I don't see a point in throwing 30+ million Euros, or 20+ million and the potential loss of Diego, to acquire a player who may or may not turn out to be that great.

For all I know, he could turn out to be the next Amauri as opposed to the new Sheva!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Dzeko, easily. Krasic is a good winger but there is a lot of good wingers out there that we could try to sign. If we don't end up signing Dzeko, who the hell are we going for? Gilardino? Fuck that..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
good talented strikers come out every couple of years or so.

just scout brazil or argentina and your'be bound to come across a talented striker.

midfielders and defenders are harder to come by.

Apr 17, 2009
I'd have to say Dzeko. He has the ability to be a game changer/game winner. Something we so dearly lack right now.

Krasic would be great as well but he wouldn't have the same ability as Dzeko to be a match winner.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
it's obvious that our major priority is a DL.so i'll take kolarov and i dont really care about dzeko.we have a fit and healthy trez and that's it.there's no need to spend 30+ mil for him.about krasic,he said that he only wants juve but we have already brought 3 wingers +Camo who isn't leaving.so if juve was considering to buy a winger,then a lefty/left winger would be my priority.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
get Krasic, save the cash for a LB and another CB perhaps...with our new 'system', should be a feast for the likes of Trez and Amauri.

Jul 4, 2010
Hello everyone! Well I prefer Krasic becouse we need a fast hardworking winger with technique, a player with a fine assist passing. On the other hand if we get Dzeko we might sell Trezeguet, who is one of my all time favourite players, a true Juventino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)