Dušan Vlahović (11 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You mean Pogba. We gave up Dybala for Pogba.

At least stay consistent with your trolling.
no also dybala. it makes sense as the new mgmt wanted their new shiny toy to be the main man in attack. can't offer dybala 10m wages while their shiny new toy "only" gets 7.5m. would be too much in wages.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When I was young playing FIFA all the time, I used to create a Serbian player named Dusan Krakovic. He was 6 feet tall and played attacking midfielder and had like 90 shot power and 90 long shots and basically took over for Nedved. He scored like 20 goals one season. He was way more mentally strong than this Dusan.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
All this discussion and he was good tonight. He had one bad miss, but otherwise did well. He is doing much better with link up play lately, seems more mentally connected to the team.

Oct 23, 2011
From a technical point of view he was much better today, especially in the second half he had a few nice touches. But we can't have our main striker continue missing these clear cut chances. Both him and Chiesa need to become more clinical if we want to compete for a scudetto long-term. Despite all the negativity around here regarding our style of play, i saw a stat somewhere that showed we are tied with Inter on most clear chances created, but our conversion is one of the lowest in the league. We obviously don't have the quality to create 10 chances a game, but we do need to become more clinical.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
his stats are actually very similar to those at fiorentina. we have the same player, minus some confidence (see penalties), fitness and service he's getting

for example his non penalty xg + expected assists were 0.48 for fiorentina over 3,5 seasons per 90min, 0.47 for juve. the same. progressive passes per 90min: 1.36 for fior, 1.67 for juve. progressive passes received: 6.99 vs 6.69. non penalty goals: 0.45 vs 0.46, again, the same. shots per 90min: 3.12 vs. 3.33, he shoots more at jj. shots on target per 90min: 1.09 vs 1.21, more at jj. goal per shots: 0.41 for fior, 0.38 here, a bit less clinical here, see penalties, still pretty close.

penalties for fiorentina: 12/13, jj: 3/6 in the league. biggest difference in all stats, both the efficiency and the amount of penalties.

somebody tell me why he wasn't operated yet for that pubalgia that has been nagging him for 2 seasons and then some already.
@maxi

Strickland

May 17, 2019
his stats are actually very similar to those at fiorentina. we have the same player, minus some confidence (see penalties), fitness and service he's getting

for example his non penalty xg + expected assists were 0.48 for fiorentina over 3,5 seasons per 90min, 0.47 for juve. the same. progressive passes per 90min: 1.36 for fior, 1.67 for juve. progressive passes received: 6.99 vs 6.69. non penalty goals: 0.45 vs 0.46, again, the same. shots per 90min: 3.12 vs. 3.33, he shoots more at jj. shots on target per 90min: 1.09 vs 1.21, more at jj. goal per shots: 0.41 for fior, 0.38 here, a bit less clinical here, see penalties, still pretty close.

penalties for fiorentina: 12/13, jj: 3/6 in the league. biggest difference in all stats, both the efficiency and the amount of penalties.

somebody tell me why he wasn't operated yet for that pubalgia that has been nagging him for 2 seasons and then some already.
a) a striker should be getting better service at a top team
b) he had almost no relevant experience before Viola, 21 apps in the Serbian league

he has absolutely not lived up to expectations. I was hoping he'd be a sole striker in 433 bagging between 25 and 35 goals / season. instead he's paired with either a winger or another CF in a 2 man partnership and the result sucks.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he has absolutely not lived up to expectations.
that's subjective evaluation and i agree. we overpaid once again.

facts are still facts, his performance hasn't dropped significantly compared to his fiorentina days, like tuz loves to suggest. very similar numbers per 90.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Even Kane would struggle to score the same amount of goals here as he did for Spurs, and now Bayern. Only highly technical attackers that can create their own opportunities will score a large amount of goals for this teams. Just look at the top scorers from our first scudetto with Conte up till now.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I’d agree wjtb
Even Kane would struggle to score the same amount of goals here as he did for Spurs, and now Bayern. Only highly technical attackers that can create their own opportunities will score a large amount of goals for this teams. Just look at the top scorers from our first scudetto with Conte up till now.
I’d agree with all this but Lukaku would have goals here . Higuain did so as well, tevez too. With his fee those are his peers

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I’d agree wjtb

I’d agree with all this but Lukaku would have goals here . Higuain did so as well, tevez too. With his fee those are his peers
Lukaku didnt have goals in ManU which were (and still are) a similar mess with no attacking plan.

Higuain lost any drive after 1 season with Max

Finishers need chances and Max 2.0 has no idea how to organize an attack. It wasnt a strong suit of Max 1.0, but the 2nd version is abysmal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lukaku didnt have goals in ManU which were (and still are) a similar mess with no attacking plan.

Finishers need chances and Max 2.0 has no idea how to organize an attack. It wasnt a strong suit of Max 1.0, but the 2nd version is abysmal.
Lol no. He aged and declined, but he still had a very good second season here. Y’all jump through such hoops in these desperate attempts to discredit Allegri. :lol2:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lol no. He aged and declined, but he still had a very good second season here. Y’all jump through such hoops in these desperate attempts to discredit Allegri. :lol2:
If we hold him to the standards of Borriello and Matri, yeah, he had a good 2nd season. But he was nowhere near the level of Europes top attackers, decline was evident to everyone.

Scored 16 in the league, goal every 176 minutes. Thats a similar ratio to Vlahovic in 22/23, who scored 10 in the league, goal every 193 minutes.

Last edited:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

Lmao even at his worst it was better than Dusan

2017-2018 Played 34Scored16 goals(Premier League)
2018-2019 Played 32Scored12 goals(Premier League)

this lukaku btw.

I'm team dusan btw hope he figures it out but yeah lets be honest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)